PDA

View Full Version : American Street Car Series

Tricky
07-10-2013, 08:19 PM
The events that these guys put on are pro truck friendly and challenging. I did the "Run to the Music 2" this weekend and had a blast. It is a triathlon for your pro touring truck. The first challenge was the autocross,the second was the 18 degree big circle track and the last is the Speed and Stop challenge. We did this till 10 o'clock on Saturday night. Check out there site for more information.

Guyt699
07-11-2013, 07:13 AM
Sounds like a blast. Wish i could have made it.

pharmd
07-11-2013, 10:22 AM
The events that these guys put on are pro truck friendly and challenging. I did the "Run to the Music 2" this weekend and had a blast. It is a triathlon for your pro touring truck. The first challenge was the autocross,the second was the 18 degree big circle track and the last is the Speed and Stop challenge. We did this till 10 o'clock on Saturday night. Check out there site for more information.

Your truck runs good man...was great getting to hang out with you guys! Hope to see you out again soon.

Wes.Drelleshak
07-11-2013, 02:12 PM
These guys and gals put on a great event. Ive been to 3 or 4 of them now and look forward to driving some more.