PDA

View Full Version : Why not.....?

Slick68
07-09-2013, 04:58 PM
This is the truck section after all. lol I finally uploaded a video of my truck running at Nashville GoodGuys. It ain't very pretty. It's not the best video. And, I'm certainly very fast, but I sure had a lot of fun doing it. This is also only about the third time I've ever autocrossed, so I'm still learning.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd2n9lFBTqA

tazzz25906112
07-09-2013, 05:09 PM
Looks you you had a blast,,,, congrats

Wes.Drelleshak
07-09-2013, 06:11 PM
Cool to see you out there running. Thanks for posting the video.

Now your hooked!

Slick68
07-10-2013, 04:13 AM
Oh yeah, I've caught the bug!! I ran in the auto-x at Charlotte a couple years ago, then ran at RTTH8. I was going to go to RTMC last weekend but the weather kept me away. I'm wanting to go to Colombus GG this weekend, but I really don't think it's going to happen. My younger son turns 7 today and we have birthday plans for Saturday. lol

I'm planning to do RTTH again this year and GG Charlotte again.

bovey
07-10-2013, 03:50 PM
Looks like you had a great time. Truck sounds good. You should get a GoPro or whatever kind of camera - I use them at various corners of my truck to see how much track I'm using.

Slick68
07-11-2013, 04:27 AM
Yeah, a GoPro is definitely on my wish list. It's just that when I have that kind of money available, I try to use it to make improvements, changes, or repairs to the truck. For example, about 2 weeks ago, my sons bicycle(which has exposed ends on the handle bars) fell over against the my truck in the garage and scraped a big gash in the rear step fender. >:( That's gonna cost me $200 to get that touched up.

I found a few good deals on ebay for them, though. I just need to start researching to see which GoPro would be better. Most of the deals are on original Hero models and a few Hero2's.

struck by Lightning
07-11-2013, 06:31 PM
This is the truck section after all. lol I finally uploaded a video of my truck running at Nashville GoodGuys. It ain't very pretty. It's not the best video. And, I'm certainly very fast, but I sure had a lot of fun doing it. This is also only about the third time I've ever autocrossed, so I'm still learning.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd2n9lFBTqA

Cool video and good job!

custom 68
07-12-2013, 11:28 AM
looking good Matt!