PDA

View Full Version : A little side of Sushi to go with your burgers and fries.

R32Jordie
07-05-2013, 12:56 PM
Hello Pro-Touring! Ive been on here for a couple months or so and finally found the introductions page and thought i'd so a quick write up.

My Name is Jordie Lewis and I'm 26 From Toronto Canada. I am an industrial/ product designer by trade and work for a company developing LED lighting fixtures for Trains (amtrak, bombardier ect.) I joined this forum after reading a couple builds that were featured on the build threads blog. My car my not fit in with all the north american iron featured here but I appreciate the maturity of the audience (you collectively dont seem like the type to argue over stickers, stretching tires or tell me to have my car at a nonfunctional ride height).

My Project is a 1993 Nissan Skyline GT-S which Will be used for lapping and drifting days. The goal for the build is a "period correct" car from the mid to late 90's. Sure one can buy the latest and greatest mods from the internet or local performance shop But I enjoy hunting down and finding particular parts (must be my designer/OCD side).

Because of the nature of my work I do have access to some neat fabrication equipment (CAD, 3d printer, CNC Router, ect.) and am planning on doing some one off fabrication for some parts of the build. Hope I'm welcomed here as it seems like a great bunch of gearheads.

Check out my Build i have going:

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.php?98799-93-Nissan-Skyline-GTS-T-Period-Correct-Build&highlight=skyline

Regards

-Jordie

Ron Sutton
07-05-2013, 04:30 PM
Welcome aboard.

There is a great bunch of knowledgeable people here. I hope you both learn & contribute.