Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Changes going on here at JCG

Good after noon guys and gals,

We here at JCG have a lot of great things in the works, in the next few weeks you are going to see A lot of changes and a huge step forward in bringing you what we feel are the best products, the best customer service, and the best deals possible (because remember the best price isn’t always the best deal). You all have allowed Us to bring on a new sales guy who will be able to assist you with any questions and will be available just about any time for your convenience, we are going to take it back to basics with a no bs approach and put our primary focus on our customers wants, needs, and meeting the high expectations we hope you all have.

JCG is in the process of building our in house product line which seems to be growing weekly but we will not release any product until we feel it is 100% and has been tested beyond its limits, and by doing so means JCG will have a product line we feel deserving of the JCG name. Along with the JCG line we have decided to bring on other lines to compliment ours, and better service you, all the lines we have chosen are ones that we personally use, and feel confident in the product quality and factory direct service.

Here are the lines we have chosen at this time:

*ridetech

*Afco Racing Products

*DSE

*Roadster Shop

*Heidts

*Wilwood

*Billet Specialties

*Ricks Stainless

*Vintage Air

*Kooks Headers

*P.R.C

*Classic Instruments

*American Auto Wire

*N.P.D

*Roush

While we are working on our Web all these great products are readly available. Just PM us for pricing...

Here's a little insight as to how we plan on setting up our forum discounts it's a little unique to how most are doing it but we feel it's the only right way. If you are like us and have experienced missing a discount by a few days, or have you purchased an item to see it on sale a month later? or maybe your bud got a little better deal than you did, I don't care who you are there is always a slight bitter taste in your mouth and to ensure that we are going avoid any of these issues each forum we sponsor is going to be issued a forum code to enter in which this will display your discount good anytime!

Although from time to time we may run a few introductory specials on our JCG line of products....

Keep an eye out on our website as a web store is in the works, expect to see us at events in force for 2012…

Hope to see you all at SEMA

-JCG

Great to hear you guys are busy. Hope to see the new line up soon.
      Do what's right,not what's easy
      69 Firebird
      71 Cuda
      98 Supra 6speed white APU
      98 Lexus GS400tt widebody

Elite Custom Body
      Stefan B.

Thank Stefan!
      We are focusing on getting Project Blu Balz ready for SEMA that is our primary focus right now, we have a team of guys busting there butts to get it done! SEMA crunch gotta love it, late nights, pizza dinners, and busted knuckles. But it will be all worth it when we finally see Blu Balz together... That's why we brought on a new sales guy who has quite a few years in the industry, so we can focus on the projects, and manufacturing and he can focus on answering questions and customer service.

Country Flag: United States
      See you at SEMA! congrats on the expansion!

Country Flag: Australia
      Just checked out your website....nice stuff. Congratulations on the business expansion.
      Regards,
      Leigh

Sydney, Australia
      1971 Firebird 455

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...Project/page27

Bryce we will see ya there, slowly but surely we are starting to see the light..
      Thanks Leigh we are trying our best.... As the products come closer to production I will post pics

You guys are up in the Pt Hueneme/ Ventura area, right? I would love to come by the shop and check you guys out if I'm ever up there. I used to be stationed in Hueneme. Love the area.
      Johnny C.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      70 'cuda, Pro-Charged 408 stroker, Tremec 5 speed, Strange S-60, Alter-k-tion, Tri 4, Hydroboost and Wilwoods

Good luck with the parts side of things Cris. Im sure youll be sucessful in this venture. Add wilwood to your list of products, I need 2 of the right rear undersized circle track calipers!

Quote Originally Posted by go-fish View Post
      You guys are up in the Pt Hueneme/ Ventura area, right? I would love to come by the shop and check you guys out if I'm ever up there. I used to be stationed in Hueneme. Love the area.
      Hes in Oxnard not far off the 101. Hes on a little side street that I like to use for my test and tune sessions :D
      -James

1974 Z28 SCCA C Prepared
      1990 Firebird NASA CMC
      2005 Mustang GT SCCA F-Street (new for 2015)
      1989 Civic Si SCCA STC

Go-fish we are right off the 101 near port hueneme area in oxnard, you are welcome any time! we have alot going on, so if you find your self in the area stop on by...
      James,
      Wilwood line is readily available shot you a PM

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com