Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
      Country Flag: United States
      Man that color is awesome. It matches your wheels perfectly.

Aldin
      1969 Camaro (Weapon of Choice) in the works

the color combination on your car is great, and glad to see that you are back on it again

Looking good
      Tim Tracy
      68 Camaro 496 / T56 - Never Finished
      68 Camaro Real Z/28 - Under Restoration
      67 Camaro Project - Never going to have time

As with everything else in my life nothing goes as expected. I have been temporarily assigned to DC. Everything has been dialed back, I missed the Nats, have a supercharger on order but no time to put it in, and the Camaro sneers at me. However, some good news. The guages are in and working. New Vintage 1969s in a custom 5" single face. Looks awesome. Carpet is in. Re-did the electrics and the lights, including the fearsome RS doors all work as advertised. It started. I've bled out the clutch and am working on the brakes. The motor sounds mean. It came with the car and was supposed to have come from a Nova that ran 11s at Bandimere in Denver. 11s in Denver are a tall order so I took that with a grain of salt. I have no idea what it is, none, other than its a BB with work and 66 Chevelle heads with work. I looked inside and it was new, so I figured it was worth a shot. We will have to see. I will post a short vid and some pics when I get back home this weekend.

Its easier now to list what is not done than what is. Getting exciting. Needs exhaust finished, door panels and final seat install, brakes and clutch tested, the fuzzies installed (can't seem to get them to work) and the headliner. When I look at that and realize its not that much I get stoked. But, hard to drop off a car at an exhaust shop when you are 160 miles away when they are open. It will get there.

Plus, momma is pregnant again. The hits keep on coming! lol
      RJ Cilurso
      67 Camaro with a few things bolted to it
      12 Camaro with a few things bolted to it
      50 Chevy 5 window p/u with a few things unbolted
      USAF

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com