Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 71 of 121 FirstFirst ... 21 61 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 81 ... LastLast
    Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 2412
      Country Flag: United States
      Just got back from the Keys with my wife about an hour ago. Hey!! thats not nice, funny but not nice. Hey Payton, tell Cheryl to give me a call, but not at 2AM this time.LOL.

Ron Schwarz

Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      Its funny, the roll bar pads are cut, fitted, and setting on my toolbox (worst part is they are adhesive backed,peel and stick). They have been on my toolbox since before Motorstate, shows you how backed up my life is these days. I was so focussed on the important stuff (looks) i.e. the nose job, that I couldn't possibly be bothered with saftey devices.
      Ron, I know sooner or later you will join us at Maxton. Note: the roll bar pads will be required by ECTA and you will have to use a few zip ties to make sure they stay on. Please install them soon. A low speed crash could turn real bad if a non helmeted head hits a bar.
      Mike

Yeah Mike, Maxton sounds cool, I just have too much going on right now. I did see Hot Rod covered that event you were talking about up in Maine. Really need to finish the splitter before I get to 150 again. Have fun, Ron
      Ron Schwarz

Was just going through some Sema pics, and found this. If anything could get me to change back to Ford power, it would be a cheap one of these. That engine is just old school cool. Ron

Ron Schwarz

That would be cool sitting between the frame rails, but is it light? All aluminum I presume. A new Coyote would be cool, but I like the LS7.
      Stephen

i was watching V8 tv and I am guessing thats the 494 Boss in Bode's Mustang?

They said it was all aluminum weighed about 450 pounds I think.

Ron that for sure would blow the budget on this project!!!!

Hahaha you said a cheap one of those!! Thats just funny...
      Stephen S.
      1967 Ford Mustang 4.7L, T5

Quote Originally Posted by mstsfabbed View Post
      hahaha you said a cheap one of those!! Thats just funny...
      x2 !

Its funny, just a quick calculation in my head, with the induction system and all the extras, I'll bet that engine cost more then my whole car. Its still super cool though, and hey, I guy can dream can't he? Ron
      Ron Schwarz

Ron,
      Not sure if you got my text or not - Lyla Grace arrived 11/10/10, on her Momma's birthday... She was 7lbs 2oz and 19 inches... She had a rough time getting here - went into distress and my wife had to have an emergency C-section... scared us to death! She had to spend 2 days in the NICU, but she is great and we are home now. Of course I'm biased, but she is the most beautiful little thing in the world - spittin image of her Momma...

GM EFI Tuner
      1980 Z28 Pro-touring project - sold
      2002 Trans Am 9.41 at 143mph on pump gas and drag radials - sold

No, I didn't get the text, Congrats Brett. Sometimes those things in our lives that seem so hard, make us appreciate them that much more. I remember my first kid, you just can't stop staring at them. Will really change your life, enjoy. Ron
      Ron Schwarz

Was just going through some Sema pics, and found this. If anything could get me to change back to Ford power, it would be a cheap one of these. That engine is just old school cool. Ron

I heard one of those run at the Joliet Goodguy's event and it sounded like the world was shaking and the hearts of everyone near was longing for one.
      May The Horsepower Be With You !!!

Car hasn't been out for a long cruise since RTTH, took it out Saturday for about 150 mile run. While running at 50mph in heavy traffic, I managed to clip a deer. It was hit several times before I got into it, and was strattled by most of the traffic in front of me. My new splitter was not so lucky, it managed to knife off about 3" of meat along the whole body, and throw it into my fans. When I opened the hood, it looked like Nightmare on Elm St., took an hour to hose it all out of there. The new nose and splitter fared pretty well, I guess it was attached alot better then I thought. Ron
      Ron Schwarz

Dang, should have stuck with cones! lol Sorry to hear that, at least it's just a mess to clean and nothing major.

Robert

Oh that sucks! I hit a deer with my VW DD and it wiped it out! Good thing it wasn't too much damage!
      Benjamin

Twin Dusters
      '72 Plymouth Duster "Aero Duster" project
      '72 Plymouth Duster "Daily Duster" project
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...RO-DUSTER-quot

Ron sorry to hear about the dear,,,, guess the minimal damage is another testimonial to the quality of your build buddy,,,, if it were a new car we'd be hearing about the written off cool project ;-)
      Carbon Kustoms Limited
      A.K.A. Albert from Toronto

Car hasn't been out for a long cruise since RTTH, took it out Saturday for about 150 mile run. While running at 50mph in heavy traffic, I managed to clip a deer. It was hit several times before I got into it, and was strattled by most of the traffic in front of me. My new splitter was not so lucky, it managed to knife off about 3" of meat along the whole body, and throw it into my fans. When I opened the hood, it looked like Nightmare on Elm St., took an hour to hose it all out of there. The new nose and splitter fared pretty well, I guess it was attached alot better then I thought. Ron
      This post is worthless without pics!....j/k.....sorry to hear about the mis-fortunate deer and splitter meeting up in the middle of the road.
      1970 RS/SS350 139K on the clock:
      89 TPI motor w/ 1pc rear seal coupled to a Viper T56 via Mcleod's modular bellhousing w/ hydraulic T/O bearing from the Viper, 12 bolt rear w/ 3.73 gearing, SC&C upper control arms, factory lowers with Delalums, C5 brakes at all four corners, Front Wheels 17x8's with Sumi 255/40/17 and Rear Wheels 17x9's with Sumi 275/40/17.
      Brief description of the work done so far can be found here: http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112454

Did you save me some deer steaks?

Wow what a story, i think i know the smell, had a convertible corvette, they have x brace on the bottom, i ran over a dead dear and some of the
      entrails got caught up in there on my catalytic converter, when i parked the car i had to run in my house because of the smell

Took it to a carwash with a jack to clean it out, almost hurled

we don't need pics!!!!

I keep envisioning the Nascar tester that hit the coyote at speed. Disturbing picture included if you care to see it. I remember seeing it here or somewhere: http://www.totalprosports.com/2009/0...-mph-pictures/
      Glad your car didn't take on too much damage. I am not a hunter, but I am glad that people do, we have plenty of deer that wander around on the side of our roads and they can do some damage.
      Stephen

Page 71 of 121 FirstFirst ... 21 61 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 81 ... LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com