Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Hybrid View

Bill Riley, maker of the Alterkation has a new triangluated fourvlink setup with coilovers for A-bobies.

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by moparmatty
      Bill Riley, maker of the Alterkation has a new triangluated fourvlink setup with coilovers for A-bobies.
      Thanks for the info Matt, I haven't been by that website in a while. Must be brand new! I'll go check it out.
      Travis

1968 Mustang Coupe WideBody
      1968 Barracuda Formula S Sold 10/10/10

My Barracuda.
      It's more than just an old car,
      It's my one freedom.

Out of mere curiousity, do you have a 340 or a 360?! Looks like a 340 block, but I am just wanting to make sure.

Cool project! The more Pro-Touring Mopars, the better!!!

Well, I got a bit more done. Haven't had as much time as I'd like to work on it but..at least its better then nothing!

Got my heads cleaned up, new valve springs and retainers installed. Also had my girlfriend paint all the old green parts with gloss black for a temporary fix until I can get around to the body work next winter. She painted the Door jams on the car, and doors as well as the trunk.

Finally got my suspension in, all but the sway bar and steering linkage which will be done this weekend for sure. Power steering box was cleaned and rebuilt, with all the O-rings replaced.

Will be making more progress tonight , and this weekend inbetween looking for just the right new house! Engine should be totally finished and in the car this weekend. Then it's the transmission seals/gaskets and lowering the rear end!

Last but not least - Got my license plates in!

Travis

1968 Mustang Coupe WideBody
      1968 Barracuda Formula S Sold 10/10/10

My Barracuda.
      It's more than just an old car,
      It's my one freedom.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com