Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
      We're going to try and get out there next Tuesday(3-29) to get some seat time before Del Mar. Anybody else going?

-J

"I'll even go so far and say I've never driven a better handling first-gen Camaro ever." Mary Pozzi talking about the Total Cost Involved '68 Camaro at the '09 Super Chevy Handling Challenge

Country Flag: United States
      I'll try to make it. Have to see how the car is after the drive up to Pleasanton and back, LOL.
      Dan W
      1968 Plymouth Road Runner
      1962 Dodge Dart 440

Tuesday we went out to Adams with Bret Voekel (ridetech) and his 69 Mustang. We had spent about four hrs in the shop on scales and alignment and it seams to have paid off. He ran four laps in the 47's, with a fast lap of 47.30 !!!!!! Now he says he's ready for Del-Mar. BTW, it's on Shockwaves to boot.

NICE!!! That had to have opened some sport compact eyes for sure. Don couldn't say enough good things about you and the help you provided. We appreciate it as well in our absence.

I can only hope this motivates Sal to get back out there.

-J

"I'll even go so far and say I've never driven a better handling first-gen Camaro ever." Mary Pozzi talking about the Total Cost Involved '68 Camaro at the '09 Super Chevy Handling Challenge

Don't let these chances for cheap seat time pass you by. If you haven't been out to do this yet, your missing out. As the sun is out a bit longer, the croud is growing. If we can show enough interest with american muscle, AMP will set us out one wed. night each month for just us. we need to show we can bring 30 - 40 cars out. The managment is talking about a $50 run all night, from 6 to 10 pm. Grab some friends and come on out. We'll be there may 3 with the 'bullit and the J.T. See ya there

Tonight will be a good one. Good air and a warm track

Quote Originally Posted by RobNoLimit View Post
      Don't let these chances for cheap seat time pass you by. If you haven't been out to do this yet, your missing out. As the sun is out a bit longer, the croud is growing. If we can show enough interest with american muscle, AMP will set us out one wed. night each month for just us. we need to show we can bring 30 - 40 cars out. The managment is talking about a $50 run all night, from 6 to 10 pm. Grab some friends and come on out. We'll be there may 3 with the 'bullit and the J.T. See ya there
      I have been trying for months to get Sal out there. I am about ready to start running my daily driver just to get a fix.

We won't be taking the Camaro anytime soon because Toyo is taking the car for a couple months.

-J

Just go get James Elco and meet us out there. The Dueces Wild guys are bringing there black ford down.

Sounds like fun. Wish I could join you tonight!
      Please Subscribe to the AutoXandTrack YouTube Channel

Autocross and track blog about running autocross and track events with pro touring cars

Just go get James Elco and meet us out there. The Dueces Wild guys are bringing there black ford down.
      I talked to Don earlier about going down there tonight but he is still sore from Super Chevy. He made 50 something runs between Sat & Sun and he's still got manual steering.

-J
      Last edited by TCI Engineering; 05-03-2011 at 02:35 PM.

Had a great time last night. Out J.T. '72 ran a 51.27 lap, and had 6 laps under 52 sec. Thats the best it's ever done by far. The '55 ran fast as well. 5 laps under 48.5, with a fast lap of 48.27. it suffered some heating issues, I hope I didn't roast a head gasket. going to test it tonight. :(

Had a great time last night. Out J.T. '72 ran a 51.27 lap, and had 6 laps under 52 sec. Thats the best it's ever done by far. The '55 ran fast as well. 54 laps under 48.5, with a fast lap of 48.27. it suffered some heating issues, I hope I didn't roast a head gasket. going to test it tonight. :(
      Rob is that the same lay out as we ran for the No Limit Challenge. (SpeedTech Jay)

Yes, the afternoon layout, (without the front chicane). We're planning to go out June 7th, if anyone can make it.

It's been a while since we've been out, but we are planning on going out Tues. Aug 9th. Drive magazine did a nice little article on AMP, so I think there will be a big croud. Come on out and join the fun.

I'm looking at going tomorrow as well. I'll try to be in the first session.
      Brett H.

1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
      1991 Mazda Miata
      2005 Ford Mustang GT

1987 Ford Mustang GT - Sold 06-29-2014
      1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera - RIP 9-17-2011
      1992 Chevrolet Corvette - Sold 10-12-2017

Brett, you still thinking of going? I might make it out as well.

Matt

Come on guys, it's not even hot today. only 83* should be a fun night.

Hmm, who else can we get to go at the last minute?
      Brett H.

1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
      1991 Mazda Miata
      2005 Ford Mustang GT

1987 Ford Mustang GT - Sold 06-29-2014
      1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera - RIP 9-17-2011
      1992 Chevrolet Corvette - Sold 10-12-2017

I can't make it tonight, the only night I get with the wife this week.

Have fun!
      Jon Rasmussen
      Ex Team OLJ.
      '72 Nova

Hey Brett, did you make it home OK?

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com