Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by TARAfied View Post
      I just found this site and was surfing the projects. I remember seeing your 67 Mustang a couple times on the Hot Rod Power Tour. I wish I would have had the chance to talk with you. I'm really impressed with your vision and skills. I had no idea how much work had gone into the car when I saw it from a distance. Are you going on the 2011 HRPT?
      Thanks! Too bad we didnt get a chance to chat, you have a nice looking car there.

Ya, my car is really unimpressive when you look at the top side, LOL. Not that its super nice underneath like cars like Penny but looking underneath it changes people's perspective a bit. You should've seen the croud under my car at an autocross when I posted the 5th fastest time of the day, right ahead of an '09 Viper. Funny stuff. It was even funnier when I "showed off" my 175 hp 302 and C6 auto stuck in drive ;-)

No HRPT for me for a while. While it was the best trip I've ever had, I have a new baby coming in 2 weeks so my summer will be spent with him/her and my 17 month old... and some motorcycle trips, but dont tell my wife ;-) I may try to sneak away to Speedweek in Bonneville again for a couple of days as its only a long day's drive for me. My next HRPT will be me and my wife in the Mustang so probably a few years from now.

Thanks again,

Wes

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley J View Post
      Thanks! Too bad we didnt get a chance to chat, you have a nice looking car there.

Ya, my car is really unimpressive when you look at the top side, LOL. Not that its super nice underneath like cars like Penny but looking underneath it changes people's perspective a bit. You should've seen the croud under my car at an autocross when I posted the 5th fastest time of the day, right ahead of an '09 Viper. Funny stuff. It was even funnier when I "showed off" my 175 hp 302 and C6 auto stuck in drive ;-)

No HRPT for me for a while. While it was the best trip I've ever had, I have a new baby coming in 2 weeks so my summer will be spent with him/her and my 17 month old... and some motorcycle trips, but dont tell my wife ;-) I may try to sneak away to Speedweek in Bonneville again for a couple of days as its only a long day's drive for me. My next HRPT will be me and my wife in the Mustang so probably a few years from now.

Thanks again,

Wes
      Actually I did think it was pretty sharp looking I just had no idea it was so sophisticated! Mine is no where near the level of yours. I understand the family comes first! Congratulations!
      Craig...Married to TARA, that makes me TARA-fied!

67 Mustang Coupe. Not Pro but certainly Touring!

Quote Originally Posted by TARAfied View Post
      Actually I did think it was pretty sharp looking I just had no idea it was so sophisticated! Mine is no where near the level of yours. I understand the family comes first! Congratulations!
      Thanks a bunch. This year it'll be fast too, I'm looking forward to it.

This weekend I WILL have the frame rails done and perminantly attached. Sleep be damned! I'm looking at closing in the frame rails to the rockers. I'll put my dimple die set to work!

Wes

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com