Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: New from CT!

Threaded View

New from CT!

Hello pro-touring members,

My name is Joseph and would like to say this is a great site! I was reffered by sebtarta on here.

I currently have an 80 and 81 malibu. The 80 I picked up a copule of mnthe ago with 58k miles. The car is in excellent condition with the exception of the rear frame rails. I will most likely be using the the chassis from the malibu since it is solid.

I currently drive an subaru wrx sti as my daily. I want ot build my malibu to exceed the sti's handling capabilities and from what I have seen it will be very possible.

I just bought new UMI rear control arm and f & r sways. I will be upgrading the a-arm bushing in the mean time until I get tubulars. The body mount will also be upgraded.

I also have a first gen sbc with ~420hp mated to a th350. This is a motor I built with my Dad a few years unfortunantely we never got the chance to start it together so this car is in honor of my Dad. I still have to find a rear posi unit.

Here are some pics of the car. They are not the best but something for now.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com