Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Hybrid View

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Pontiac Chris View Post
      Congrats on your win Rodney, it was great meeting you and your wife, thanks for the driving tips and the ride along, so glad to see how similar our cars suspensions are and how well it can work with the right driving technique. Good luck in Del Mar.
      It's was great to also meet you, your brother and you're lovely wife Amanda, keep driving hard my friend you really knocked those times down to top ranked times, just remember the basic secret squirrel stuff I told you about the car set up and driving and most of all just have fun

Country Flag: UK
      Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
      It's was great to also meet you, your brother and you're lovely wife Amanda, keep driving hard my friend you really knocked those times down to top ranked times, just remember the basic secret squirrel stuff I told you about the car set up and driving and most of all just have fun
      Thanks, Rodney, will do, man I couldn't have more fun with the car, just need to buy a tire store!

68 Firebird 400, 325 cfm Edelbrock heads, .628" solid roller, TKO 600 w/3.73's, Ridetech TruTurn and 4 link with HQ coil overs, Hotchkis Swaybars, Guldstrand mod, Baer 12" PBR 4wdb, Detroit Speed Subframe Connectors, 18x9.5 & 18x12 Apex EC-7's.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com