Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      Actualy videos!!
      Awesome Jeff! Got to get some vid's posted.

Jimmy

69 Camaro Twin Turbo'd
      58 Nomad 348 Baby Rat

http://www.fquick.com/shmoov69

That GTR is just plain sick... I can't imagine that is a fun car to drive anymore. It's just got to be plain scary all the time!

Country Flag: United States
      My entry to this event was made possible by optima batteries, thanks Cam!
      I just finished with the awards banquet in Vegas.
      I did officially finish 1st in the 0-200-0 on Friday with 190.2 as posted above. Big Red was 2nd with 189.
      There was also another event called the High Noon Shootout Saturday, a one mile run on the same road as 0-200-0 with no measured stopping. The fastest in that was Rick Doria's F40 at 187.
      So i had the fastest official speed of the two 1 mile events.
      With 3/4 throttle and 4800 rpm.
      Keep in mind this was held at 6000 feet above sea level.
      Other cars, supercharged Viper and Ford GT, twin turbo Viper and Ford GT, Big Red (10 Litre)69 Camaro, lots of vettes, turbo 350Z from Japanase Magazine.
      I had the same problems the whole event, thought it was boost control issues til this morning when I ran the Silver State 90 mile run down highway 318. At 4700 it started missing and at 5000 it cut out, like a rev limiter, I wasn't in any boost, so i've got ignition issues to work out. I still managed 172 by the gps and averaged 148 in the 150 class finishing 16th out of 26 in the class. There were about 150 cars total.
      A regular in this event, Rick Doria in the F40 passed me 10 miles into the run to I tucked in for a while, then passed him back after the narrows (a rocky canyon with S turns) He finished 15th a bit early to my 20 some seconds late. Pretty wierd ripping off 90 miles in 36 minutes with quite a number of sweeping turns along the way.
      When we went to the start this morning it was 17 degrees Farenheit!
      Yes, I will do these TT engines for customers once I've got this one dialed in. One more thing, I drove the car 250 miles to ELy from Vegas and back here another 250 miles today
      Not interested in late night street action anymore, did that 20 years ago. As you know I really like all around performance, and I think the 0-200-0 demonstrates that. Anyone can build a fast car, but can it stop and turn? So I'm not really interested in running just a mile event.
      Gotta get some sleep now for the 1800 mile ride back home
      thanks
      Jeff S
      Jeff Schwartz 815-770-0751
      SchwartzPerformance
      Where classic style meets modern performance.
      455 Commanche Circle
      Harvard IL 60033
      SchwartzPerformance.com | Facebook | Twitter

Awsome Jeff. Now you need to run the Cadi in that event..
      Nothing says "I built this" better than tool marks and dykem blue..

Follow my 3 link build. https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=61592

wow

i don't know what is badder,,the fact he kicked @ss at 3/4 throttle or the fact that bid red hit 189 with the shape of a brick and with no turbos or supercharger,,,,amazing cars......

Jeff's the real deal.Way to go!!

THE ride

I got a short ride in the Ultima in Columbia, SC at the Power Tour. A longer ride was planned, but the local authorities DID NOT share our sense of humor about [excessive] tire smoke in the home depot parking lot. We were going to do a couple of circles for his buddies video but that turned into...20 or 25...which turned into an hour talking our way out of "long term alternative housing accomodations".
      Going that fast requires more than just money. [it requres that too] The time, effort, and perserverence required to continue to acheive such goals are truly known only to those who have acheived them. Congratulations, Jeff [and to your team] You deserve it!

Quote Originally Posted by bret
      I got a short ride in the Ultima in Columbia, SC at the Power Tour. A longer ride was planned, but the local authorities DID NOT share our sense of humor about [excessive] tire smoke in the home depot parking lot. We were going to do a couple of circles for his buddies video but that turned into...20 or 25...which turned into an hour talking our way out of "long term alternative housing accomodations".
      Going that fast requires more than just money. [it requres that too] The time, effort, and perserverence required to continue to acheive such goals are truly known only to those who have acheived them. Congratulations, Jeff [and to your team] You deserve it!
      Hey Brett,

That was me with the video of Jeff doin circle work in the carpark....as far as I recall he was doing circles for you (in the passenger seat)... I was just filming. It was only my 3rd time in the US and I was quite shocked to find out that what I see on the movies aint true... cops dont really like donuts.

GC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com