Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Exhaust system for 67 Camaro with DSE Quadralink and tubs

Hey guys,
      I've been searching without much success for an answer to my issue. I have a 1967 Camaro with a TSP LS3/418 CID engine, T56 Magnum, DSE subframe/quadralink/tubs, Hooker 1 7/8 long tube headers. Rear end will be Ford 9" with Moser innards from DSE, as well as a clipped Rick's tank in back. I've been looking for an exhaust system that will fit this. Hooker makes a 3" exhaust system that they claim will fit, but there was discussion on another thread that this is a typo. In addition, I have doubts that a 3" exhaust from the mufflers rearward will fit with the quadralink. Do any of you have any suggestions?
      Thanks in advance for the knowledge!
      John

I have basically the same rear suspension and I just dump the exhaust out below the rear axle. Every build that I have seen that extended the tailpipes out the back has been custom built in 2.5". I have never seen one done with 3" tail pipes.
      Steve Hayes
      "Dust Off"
      68 Camaro

Support the RPM Act
      https://www.sema.org/rpm-faq.

Dynatech musclemax . Rear tail pipes need cut 3 times to clock correctly but it fits and fits great. I'm running the 2.5" and my buddy has the 3" both over the axle. His was much harder over the axle. I would call them if I was you and get 3" to the mufflers and 2.5" tailpipes. All have full dse suspension, quadralink, Ford 9", subframe, etc

Thanks, guys. Anyone else have any thoughts/suggestions?

Iceman, the link doesn't work for me (says it may be broken or that I don't have permission).

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com