Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Shop Tours During Sema...

Hey Everyone-

We've been focusing on hitting events this year to get out around the country to meet more of you. SEMA's a great opportunity to now come meet us on our own turf!

During the week of SEMA our doors are open for anyone wanting to take a tour of the Speedtech Performance facility. St George, Utah is only about a 1.5 hour drive from Las Vegas, which includes passing through beautiful scenic Virgin River Gorge canyon. The shop is located not far from interstate I-15, and our hours are M-F, 8 am to 5 pm mountain time, which is 1 hour ahead of Vegas time. While you're visiting the SEMA show or if you're simply passing through the area, take a break and drop in to see us, we are always happy to meet and show you around.

If you're flying into Vegas, St. George Shuttle has a shuttle service that runs throughout the day from the Las Vegas airport to down town St. George, and they offer a taxi service that can bring you by the shop.

Click Here for our address, phone number, and a map to the shop. Hope to see you soon!

-Ben, Creative Director at Speedtech Performance
      We sell some really cool parts, build cool cars, and do cool concept renderings too!
      435-628-4300 www.speedtechperformance.com
      My Pumkinator build thread- https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=pumkinator

Will you have your products at SEMA?

Very cool, might have to look into this.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHD View Post
      Will you have your products at SEMA?
      i dont see them on my sema app search, so i am guessing no
      Scott from NJ.

Vent Windows Forever! ...

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold
      I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors

Not this year, our marketing efforts went into traveling around the country to events rather than focusing on one big event. With the success we're seeing with our new ExtReme suspensions we should have a full line up of applications for next year's SEMA show.
      -Ben, Creative Director at Speedtech Performance
      We sell some really cool parts, build cool cars, and do cool concept renderings too!
      435-628-4300 www.speedtechperformance.com
      My Pumkinator build thread- https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=pumkinator

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com