Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Threaded View

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by old66tiger View Post
      My Ez 1.0 multiport has been pretty reliable. I bought it fro Richard Nedbal and I had some minor questions that he handled for me. He is a pretty smart dude.
      Have you ever put it on a dyno and got some real numbers? This is how I discovered my issues. Super lean at wot. The FAST programmer is slow and only reads to 14:1. I was at 19.5:1. FAST said factory injectors were to small. Bought 60lb units under their recommendation. Took it down to 16:1. The timing curve with the XIM is also problematic. Can't get the needed timing above 5700 rpm killing the top end. For drivability we sacrificed the top end for the midrange. FAST is very poor at trouble shooting their so called plug and play self learning EFI. I can it a retard.

I lost my first motor due to a bottom end failure that was never pinpointed. May have been the lean issue it was run under without my knowledge. Why doesn't FAST offer a handheld that will datalog with speed and accuracy. I think it's so you can't found out the extent of the issues.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com