Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: Canada
      Drc270 I tried finding the ad for the car. Can you load the link?

Country Flag: United States
      I loooked but the car is gone from where it was on Craigslist. He was asking like $41K

So what's sad about this ff5013?

Country Flag: United States
      sad that the buyer bought it to resale and try and make more profit rather than drive and enjoy the car. The buyer bought the car for around $30k and it was on craigslist for around $41k. The car was well worth that and the original seller could have easily got that price. I hate too see cars for sale by good people and someone buys them and resales them for $10k -$20k more cause they can. I am looking for a good 69 Camaro but when I see stuff like this it upsets me. I went to my local vintage Camaro store and was talking too owner about purchasing a 67,68, or 69 Camaro and he tried for 10 minutes too sell me a Chevelle. If I wanted something else I would buy it.

Have you contacted the buyer? Probably not but you are assuming things and throwing this guy under the bus before getting his side. Also the seller just purchased two cars. You really think he intends to keep both cars? So it's alright for him to fix these cars and flip them. Anyways that's enough from me and GLW finding a Car.

I just found this post, if car wasnt sold I would be on a plane to buy it... looking for onelike this and price was better than right...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2