Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
      Country Flag: Australia
      thanks Ron, I will have to postpone this for a moment as my vac gauge was destroyed by my 2 year old son. going to order one today.

1 question on the bottom of the carbs there is 2 vacuum ports, 1 is slightly higher then the other, but when hooking the gauge up to do the A/F mixtures, do I need to alternate between hookingit up each carb or can I do all the adjustments from the one vacuum port?

I will see if I can borrow a gauge In the meantime.

Mopar or no Car
      Your either with us or Behind us

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by benno505 View Post
      thanks Ron, I will have to postpone this for a moment as my vac gauge was destroyed by my 2 year old son. going to order one today.

1 question on the bottom of the carbs there is 2 vacuum ports, 1 is slightly higher then the other, but when hooking the gauge up to do the A/F mixtures, do I need to alternate between hookingit up each carb or can I do all the adjustments from the one vacuum port?

I will see if I can borrow a gauge In the meantime.
      On twin carbs, I like to hook the vacuum gauge up under the carb I'm working on ... because every once in a while the vacuum is different if one carb is "off" in it's tune. Of course the manifold vacuum averages in the plenum.

Gotta love the kids. If that's the worst expense he costs you this week ... you are miles ahead of most. LOL

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com