Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Bad94 View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by tflyboy77 View Post
      I know Dan Ballard also made it with his nova. He's pretty stoked and ordering parts like crazy.
      Im not ordering, im working with ridetech on a few things. I have there parts and after a few event i sent them back, so they can check them out. They wanted my car last year but i just couldnt get it done in time. I just hope to finish all 3 events.

My new sponsor, PTFB (Pro-touringF-body.com) did his homework yesterday and landed me a deal with Viking shocks, which PTFB is a dealer for. I'm so excited to now be running Viking shocks on my Trans Am. I will be posting a thread about the install and setup in the coming weeks. Thanks Dave!

I will be dragging my junk to the event as well so should be interesting.
      Brian Finch
      Pro-touring Hero

The Proof is on the Pavement

Sponsored by Baer Brakes, JRI Shocks, Pennzoil, Tremec, Magnaflow, Centerforce, AFCO Racing, Kurt Urban Performance, Amercian Powertrain, Forgeline, Holley, and of course BFG.

For the best engine money can buy please visit http://www.kurturbanperformance.com/

Authorized dealer for Baer, Ridetech, Detroit Speed, Vintage Air, Motorstate Distributing, Wilwood Engineering, American Autowire, Forgeline, Holley, Afco,

Contact brian@finchperformance for special Pro-Touring.com member pricing

www.hotrodtransformations.com

I heard a rumor that Eric Wracker and his Duster got an invite.
      you are correct sir! we will be there,unless I blow the motor at the Faceoff! it is a neat event,i drove jon clark's valiant in it last year. looks like if Pop is going we are in trouble. I am already WAY out horsepowered! I just got my crap back together last week after the wreck.
      Name:  DSC04199.JPG
Views: 892
Size:  183.5 KB
      Name:  DSC04203.JPG
Views: 625
Size:  196.8 KB
      Name:  DSC04205.JPG
Views: 3336
Size:  236.1 KB

drive it like you stole it!
      1971 duster "deb"
      2016 GMC duramax tow rig
      1975 AMC matador coupe-long term project

PHR Muscle Car Of The Year 2013

Car looks good Eric! I'm sure you guys will have no trouble with me. I'm running half the tire you guys are! I'm just hoping for a good time and for the car to be in one piece at the end.

thanks! you guys will hand me my ass in the 1/4. I need another 100 hp! we just got back from optima and I still need some suspension tuning,not sure on my tires also. we will probably have the cheapest car there,so it's all good.

1971 duster "deb"
      2016 GMC duramax tow rig

Quote Originally Posted by 71duster View Post
      thanks! you guys will hand me my ass in the 1/4. I need another 100 hp! we just got back from optima and I still need some suspension tuning,not sure on my tires also. we will probably have the cheapest car there,so it's all good.
      Not sure about cheapest car. Mine is built very cheap.

What kinda hp you think you make?
      1972 Nova Ridetech, Forgeline, Falken Tires, Wilwood, Bowler Performance Transmission, Lingenfelter Performance Engineering.

I like this!! Let's make it the PHR Bad Ass Budget Competition. Then I stand a fighting chance.

Not sure about cheapest car. Mine is built very cheap.

What kinda hp you think you make?
      it is a 380 hp magnum 360. they dyno'd 400 hp in a couple different mags.

1971 duster "deb"
      2016 GMC duramax tow rig

See you all there!!

I'll be there with my Satellite. Should be a good time.
      Thanks,

Kevin Wesley

WOW!!! That was an awesome event. Felt like I ran the crap out of the car but it ran like a top all day. We managed to win 1st place in the speed stop challenge, 5th in drag racing and 7th in autocross. Overall I am ecstatic with how things turned out. As a nobody, just being able to even get invited to something like this event let alone place with the big boys is a huge accomplishment in my book. Thanks to all that helped and to everyone that stopped by the trailer just to say hi. It was awesome meeting everyone.

WOW!!! That was an awesome event. Felt like I ran the crap out of the car but it ran like a top all day. We managed to win 1st place in the speed stop challenge, 5th in drag racing and 7th in autocross. Overall I am ecstatic with how things turned out. As a nobody, just being able to even get invited to something like this event let alone place with the big boys is a huge accomplishment in my book. Thanks to all that helped and to everyone that stopped by the trailer just to say hi. It was awesome meeting everyone.
      You kicked my ass all around. Im happy how the car did for having no seat time with the combo. Im just happy that the car is still in one peice after the event. We had some highs and very lows over the day.
      1972 Nova Ridetech, Forgeline, Falken Tires, Wilwood, Bowler Performance Transmission, Lingenfelter Performance Engineering.

there were great updates from PHR, looked like a crazy fun event

you done good brother! I was great meeting you guys. I was hoping to do better in the speed stop,but the M/T tires didn't like it. talked to them today,now i'm looking at tire options. I think everybody there had me out horsepowered by 100 hp or more! lol!

1971 duster "deb"
      2016 GMC duramax tow rig

you done good brother! I was great meeting you guys. I was hoping to do better in the speed stop,but the M/T tires didn't like it. talked to them today,now i'm looking at tire options. I think everybody there had me out horsepowered by 100 hp or more! lol!
      You never stopped beating your car.
      Im glad im not the only one looking at tires after this event(I need more tire)

you done good brother! I was great meeting you guys. I was hoping to do better in the speed stop,but the M/T tires didn't like it. talked to them today,now i'm looking at tire options. I think everybody there had me out horsepowered by 100 hp or more! lol![/QUOTE]

I enjoyed meeting you guys as well. My favorite Quote of the weekend was from you. "It ain't over till I load the trailer. I don't care if there timing me or not". Love it!!

You never stopped beating your car.
      Im glad im not the only one looking at tires after this event(I need more tire)
      lol! that's why I built it! you should see my jeep!

1971 duster "deb"
      2016 GMC duramax tow rig

I enjoyed meeting you guys as well. My favorite Quote of the weekend was from you. "It ain't over till I load the trailer. I don't care if there timing me or not". Love it!![/QUOTE]

hell yea! free auto-x runs! are you kidding?! I talked to M/T and gave them some feedback. they don't really have any other tires that will work for me (us) so I will be searching for tires.

1971 duster "deb"
      2016 GMC duramax tow rig

Had a great time with all of the great people.. Had no problems with the car.. But it was hot.. Best part of the day was watching the Duster drifting around the autocross at the end of the day.. "Anger Management"
      1963 Pontiac Lemans, 1956 Chevy wagon, 63 Nova Convertible, 1940 Cadillac

Phr mcoty pics

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=92879d26c5
      My car ran so well that my pit crew had a lot of time to take pictures.....So here you go. Please take the time to tag people and companies if you know them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com