Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Super Chevy Autocross at Gateway Motorsports Park

There is going to be an autocross at the Super Chevy @ Gateway. Here is the link to their website.http://www.gatewaymsp.com/super-chevy-show-information/
      I have new wheels coming for my Camaro. I am hoping they get here in time. It would be great to get some pro-touring people there. Thanks Eric

I would love to try this out. What day are you going?
      Jeremy Holman
      '73 Camaro RS Z/28. 388 cid, 200-4R Art Carr, C5 brakes, Hydroboost, Budnik Hammers, PTFB GT Springs, Subframe Connectors, Solid body bushings, G Braces, Front and Rear Sway bars.

I will be there all weekend. Friday night I will be helping a friend with his car on the drag strip. The autocross is Sat. & Sun. I am still waiting on my wheels. I am hoping they get here.

How is the event going. Had to work today but thinking about heading over tomorrow.
      Jeremy Holman
      '73 Camaro RS Z/28. 388 cid, 200-4R Art Carr, C5 brakes, Hydroboost, Budnik Hammers, PTFB GT Springs, Subframe Connectors, Solid body bushings, G Braces, Front and Rear Sway bars.

The coarse is pretty fast. There are several late model Camaros & Vettes, but not very many cars overall. I hope to see you there.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com