Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      You recall what the turbo manifold part number was for stainlessworks?? Also, how did you do you oil feed and drain? I was just going to t the feed but I wasnt too sure about the drain.

Zak

I don't remember the part number but I only think they make 1 high mount set for the LS. I got mine unwelded so I could fit them the way I wanted. My oil feed is a -6 that tees into two -4. I drilled and tapped the bolt on piece above the oil filter and installed the fitting. The returns are -8 with fittings welded into the oil pan. The returns are super important that they go down hill the whole way. I definitely would not tee the drain either.

Cool man, I appreciate the help. I was going to t the feed but not the return like you.. Just trying to source out the right manifolds first.

Zak

Good luck at Scottsdale. Keep us posted. Thanks Eric

Country Flag: Canada
      what wheels are those?
      Matt
      72 Chevelle 370ci, 76mm single turbo, TKX, Speedtech Track Time, Millerbuilt Strange full floater 9", Brembo brakes, BC Forged 18x11s with 315s square
      Instagram: Cst_koon

I believe they're Forgestar wheels. I'm sure he'll chime in when he gets back from kickin ass in Scottsdale. Talked to him earlier and he said the track out there is a series of drag races. Should be fun as hell in a car capable of 1000+ hp. Makes me so damn anxious for him to finish my car.

1967 camaro 427 twin turbo project

They are Forgestars. The car is working great this weekend. The cars and drivers out here are so fast it is unbelievable!

Here is the Link to a vid I put together of the 67 lapping at a "damp" Eagles Canyon Raceway Toy Run.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyO7_0v9vRU21CUmY6LMKXg

Question for ya, how did you or where did you run your driver side downpipe? Just from the looks of my engine bay i dont think Ill be able to run the frontrunner ps reservoir and have the downpipe in that same area.

Thanks,

Zak

I took the reservoir off and used a remote one from billet specialties. It required welding a fitting on the pump which was somewhat of a challenge to get air tight welding to cast! If I had to do it over I would probably change the pump.

Country Flag: Canada
      As if I didn't need anymore inspiration to build a TT for my 68... haha, wow. This is one seriously badass ride man. Thanks for the link for the videos!

Quick bump.

How does the car do with water, oil, and IAT on the race track? With the turbos under the hood, I assume the car would over heat.

Very cool car. Saw it compete at LSfest a year or two ago.

Nathan Shaw
      71 Nova, 1000+whp 5.3, 8 second autoXer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com