Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Throttle by wire TB needed for Holley Stealth Ram intake

Other than the EFI Connection does anyone else make a throttle by wire throttle body?

I just learned about a traction control system that can be used on MotiV8r with my Holley Dominator ECU and Holley inake. Along with timing and other options is can also use throttle angle to assist.

I think it's time to ditch my old school throttle cable

Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

Just a crazy thought, but maybe a TB for an 05+ Mustang would fit? I don't know the measurements but they are a dual bore DBW design.
      1973 Camaro Type LT/RS
      http://www.apiem.com/camaro

Larry, if you have not reached out to Doug or Tim in our engineering lab, you may want to do so. The Holley EFI is currently supporting a few GM LS DBW throttle bodies, and one Ford DBW unit. I would hate to see you spend money on some other DBW servo, and it not co-exist with our system. Thanks - Derek
      No longer working at Holley

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Callahan View Post
      Other than the EFI Connection does anyone else make a throttle by wire throttle body?

I just learned about a traction control system that can be used on MotiV8r with my Holley Dominator ECU and Holley inake. Along with timing and other options is can also use throttle angle to assist.

I think it's time to ditch my old school throttle cable

Are you talking about the Davis unit? If something else exist, please let me know!
      Craig Scholl
      CJD Automotive, LLC
      Jacksonville, Florida
      904-400-1802
      www.cjdautomotive.com

"I own a Mopar, I already know it won't be in stock, won't ship tomorrow, and won't fit without modification."

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com