Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: Austria

ridetech rear exit exhaust 69 camaro? any options besides SW

does anybody know a cheaper aluminized steel Option to have a rear exhaust besides the stainless works exhaust? i asked if they would build it in steel but they just do it stainless. we need to modify the end piping anyways to fabricate a tail Panel exit but something that already routes around the bars and axle would be a big help. front axle dump would be easiest but i would love to go all the way back.

thanks,
      pat
      69 camaro, 418cui p1sc1, ridetech,forgeline, and some more money wasted

Country Flag: United States
      No customs shop on that side of the world? Just trailered mine over and the guy made up a decent piece.
      RJ Cilurso
      67 Camaro with a few things bolted to it
      12 Camaro with a few things bolted to it
      50 Chevy 5 window p/u with a few things unbolted
      USAF

Country Flag: Austria
      nothing at all on this side of the world just stock style german cars who kick high end protouring cars off the track hahahaha just kidding i already built a 3" stainless exhaust for my fays2 watts link and doing so was such a pita that i thought iīd rather go the lazy route and buy something that somebody else had figured out. my only problem is that i donīt know if iīm gonna keep the LS engine and therefore i was looking for a cheap option instead of spending another 1100$ on a system (i have to add another 600$ of shipping and another 3-400$ on custom taxes on this side of the world grrrrrr ). jay from speedtech pushed me to the right direction cause flowmaster has some cheap 300$ self build exhausts so i will go this route but probably somebody out there had success with any kind of system and thatīs why i asked
      69 camaro, 418cui p1sc1, ridetech,forgeline, and some more money wasted

ridetech rear exit exhaust 69 camaro? any options besides SW

I think Hooker makes an aluminized kit for the ridetech 4 link in 2.5 and 3" now. Summit sells it. I wish it would have been out last year. I ended up buying the stainless works one.

65 corvette, RS chassis, LS3, TKX

WOW.. I'm glad I don't live there if those prices are even close to reality.. I usually just buy a bunch of mandrel bent pieces and tig them together.

Ragtop, any chance you have a part number. I am having trouble with exhaust over and around my heists 4 link. I am in desperate need of help

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com