Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: New Zealand

Hi from New Zealand

Hi, just joined Pro-Touring. Used this site for loads of research and can't wait to get into it.
      Waiting for my 68 Camaro project to arrive from LA, it's somewhere in the Pacific Ocean half way between LA and Auckland at the moment.

Cheers
      Damien
      Damien
      Napier, New Zealand
      Project Page: https://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.php?99096-Project-Camaro-68-P-T-Muscle
      Next Project: 1956 Chevy Truck, Full C3 Suspension, Nascar Inspired

Country Flag: Australia
      Welcome Damien.

Greg
      Used to be known as tonner

Welcome Damien Do you have any photos of your camaro??Ive got a 68 Im working on with a ls1 and 4l60 and a 62 nova with ls1 and t56

Cal 68 Camaro project

Name:  IMG_3800.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  75.5 KB

Hey Fleetside
      Here's the roller I picked up in LA. Pretty solid body, but as always will need a heap of work.
      Lands in Auckland tomorrow, then the usual two weeks in customs before I can get into it, will start a build thread, Want to put a LS1/2 T56 in for sure. There's so much experience on this site I hope to tap into.
      It has a factory centre console and auto shifter I will be selling once it turns up if you know anyone who wants one, looks to be in pretty tidy condition, without gauges.

Cheers
      Damien
      Damien
      Napier, New Zealand
      Project Page: https://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.php?99096-Project-Camaro-68-P-T-Muscle
      Next Project: 1956 Chevy Truck, Full C3 Suspension, Nascar Inspired

Country Flag: United States
      After seeing that pic....my condolences, Damien, LOL, j/k. Good luck with the project!!!

Glad it got here safely. It's always exciting bringing a new project home from the wharf. Seeing as they are not overly available here in NZ and a finished car can set you back up to 60k it's good to bring them in needing some work so that not only do you know what you've got, you can work on them as you can afford to. Enjoy

Country Flag: United States
      Welcome Damien & Chris! It is great to see some Kiwi's here on PT.com!

Let me know if you guys are planning to upgrade the suspensions on the 68's. We are a Super Pro dealer and they are a BMR dealer so that may help on shipping.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com