Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

New Guy, Central WI

Hey everyone! I heard about this site on DRIVE, and being a PT nut, had to check it out. Loving it so far!

A little about me: Im an LTL truck driver, local P&D. I'm mainly a bike guy, but grew up building cars, too. Due to economic factors, and costs of raising a family, I had to go down to just one toy for several years. I chose the bike. Well, we're finally able to get me back into cars, so here I am!

The current ride is a 1994 Firebird Formula with the LT1 and 6 speed. Its a fairly mild build, for now. LT4 Hot Cam, ported heads and intake, K&N FIPK, full exhaust, clutch, underdrive pulleys, A/C delete, upgraded brakes, and a tune. Not shown in the pic are the wheels that are actually supposed to be on the car. Comp T/A Speedlines. They needed to be cleaned up and refinished, so they got media blasted and are sitting at the powdercoater for a shot of black PC. Should be back on in a couple weeks.

I'm a big road trip nut, and road rally fan, and general hooligan. I never saw myself in an F-Body, but I got a good deal on the car when I got it, and after some minor repairs, thought I would flip it. Well, I like it too much, so it stays. Its my redneck Corvette.

How's it going?!

I am from Chippewa Falls/Eau Claire. Have you checked out midwestlsx.com?

Are you planning on going to Face off @ road america this year?
      Justin N.

1966 Chevelle
      1992 GMC Typhoon
      1989 Jeep Wrangler CJ 6.0 Twin Turbo
      1981 Jeep CJ7

Didnt know anything about that site. Ill check it out

Id like to hit RA this year, so its possible.

Welcome aboard and very nice ride!

Jim
      1968 Camaro --502HO, ATI 10" TreeMaster, Hughes TH400 with Gear Vendor's OD, Moser 12-bolt, RideTech StrongArms and MuscleBar, Chris Alston G-bar rear suspension, 2 1/8" by 4" Lemon's Headers through 3" Pypes X-pipe and Hooker AeroChambers.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com