Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Threaded View

Country Flag: United States
      I got the rest of the rest of the interior looking so nice that I had to do something about the door panels. These are the basic PUI unassembled panels because I'd like to design my own eventually. (I know the armrest doesn't line up and it bugs the hell out of me.)

I also finished the front part of the console which houses a double din radio and hides the wires running along the transmission tunnel. The radio is a Pioneer with Apple CarPlay and a very minimalist design. The slim design of the display matches the Speedhut gauges really well. I added LED footwell lights that are tied into the dome light circuit as well. I had used the same method to add lights to my Silverado and I think they make a huge difference in the perceived "quality" of a vehicle's interior. You may also noticed that I dealt with the poorly fitting carpet. I glued non-backed carpet to the sides of the tunnel and it tucks under the console/floor carpet. The formed carpet is trimmed along the base of the tunnel though it needs some sort of welting sewn to the edge.

1970 Chevelle: 6.0 L96, T56, Strange 9 Inch, Ridetech Coilovers, Wilwood brakes

1978 Firebird: 6.0 LQ4, T56

2007 Sierra 2500HD LBZ

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com