Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Country Flag: United States

I got the rest of the rest of the interior looking so nice that I had to do something about the door panels. These are the basic PUI unassembled panels because I'd like to design my own eventually. (I know the armrest doesn't line up and it bugs the hell out of me.)

I also finished the front part of the console which houses a double din radio and hides the wires running along the transmission tunnel. The radio is a Pioneer with Apple CarPlay and a very minimalist design. The slim design of the display matches the Speedhut gauges really well. I added LED footwell lights that are tied into the dome light circuit as well. I had used the same method to add lights to my Silverado and I think they make a huge difference in the perceived "quality" of a vehicle's interior. You may also noticed that I dealt with the poorly fitting carpet. I glued non-backed carpet to the sides of the tunnel and it tucks under the console/floor carpet. The formed carpet is trimmed along the base of the tunnel though it needs some sort of welting sewn to the edge.

1970 Chevelle: 6.0 LQ4, T56, Strange 9 Inch, Ridetech Coilovers, LS1 Camaro brakes

2004 Silverado 2500HD LLY/ZF6

I moved all of my photos to imgbb.com so now I need to relink all the pictures. It's going to take me a while so if someone wants to see a specific post let me know and I'll go back fix it quick.
    1970 Chevelle: 6.0 LQ4, T56, Strange 9 Inch, Ridetech Coilovers, LS1 Camaro brakes

Alright, I finally got all of the pictures updated. I started active duty at the end of July so it'll be a little while before can get more work done on the Chevelle. The next project will likely be upgrading the front brakes with 4 or 6 piston Brembo takeoffs and larger wheels/tires. I'll try to be better about posting pictures when I start on that.

Dave, you going to be around for Goodguys?

David, Just want to thank you for taking the time to update all of the links. This is probably one of my favorite builds, and I use your build as inspiration for mine.

Incredible work! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the kind words, y'all. I've learned so much from the forums so I'm happy I can give something back.

Quote Originally Posted by USAZR1 View Post
    Dave, you going to be around for Goodguys?
    I'm stationed in Ohio so unfortunately I won't be at the Lone Star Nationals. I'm going to try to make it to the Columbus Goodguys and LS Fest though.

Wow! amazing. Love to see these types of builds.
    -Mitch
    G8 GXP, White Hot, Auto, bone stock
    68 Firebird, 428 Pontiac, CNC'd KRE Al d-ports, hyd roller, EFI, TKO600, TCI Eng complete chassis, Ridetech, Kore3 C6Z brakes, C5Z 18" with 315 rivals x4, C6zr1 mufflers
    RRR, NASA HPDE https://youtu.be/DPp1l9-FuNE

Amazing build just read the whole 8 pages! Makes me see where I'm heading with my 67 chevelle. Thanks for the good read!

Wow, very nicely done and your car turned out fantastic. I think I have made my decision on painting the car now vs. spraying some epoxy. Very sinister look.

Question: What brand did you use for the switch back marker lights? I want to do that exact same thing for my lower RS turn signals.

New Project: 1968 Camaro 6̶.̶0̶ 5.3 w/ Z06 cam and 6 speed project

1976 T/A LS1, 6 Speed, C5 front brakes, and etc. SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by ryeguy2006a View Post
    Wow, very nicely done and your car turned out fantastic. I think I have made my decision on painting the car now vs. spraying some epoxy. Very sinister look.

Question: What brand did you use for the switch back marker lights? I want to do that exact same thing for my lower RS turn signals.
    I can't remember if I ordered them from ebay or amazon but I'm pretty sure they came directly from China. superbrightleds.com sells some as well that may be a little higher quality but mine have lasted so far. There are two types of switchback so make sure you order the one you want. One type simply flashes white and amber when the signal is on and the other (the type I have) turns off the white light and then flashes the amber on and off like a new Audi with LED DRLs.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8