Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Procharger plus nitrous

Anyone have any experiences with nitrous on a D1SC head unit? or really any supercharger for that matter. What location is best? Do you spray it on the inlet side, discharge side, under the throttle body. Will the tune be reliable for these methods or is there a possibility for it to puddle in the intake. Is there a need to go direct port? The shot size would be between 75 and 150 on top of 15.15 psi. I plan on using the Holley HP EFI system to control it. At this point Im trying to gain knowledge of application and set up before I jump in.

Holley HP EFI, Procharged D1SC, 383 Dart Little M block and forged internals. 15.5 psi on E85! Chromoly Fab 9 rear end with Strange Pro Iron center diff, 3.89's and a Chomoly 4 point roll bar. Yes, its still a 4 speed car!

I guess nobody on here has any experience with prochargers and nitrous placement and tuning?
      Holley HP EFI, Procharged D1SC, 383 Dart Little M block and forged internals. 15.5 psi on E85! Chromoly Fab 9 rear end with Strange Pro Iron center diff, 3.89's and a Chomoly 4 point roll bar. Yes, its still a 4 speed car!

Best bet would be to post this question on yellowbullet.
      73 Camaro LQ9, BW S480 Turbo, Jake's STG 3 4L80E, E85.

Country Flag: United States
      brutespeed does procharger stuff. Bob over there may be of help.
      http://www.youtube.com/user/cutlassrkt?feature=mhee
      69 cutlass - 5.3l L33, Jakes stage 3 4L80e, 275/40/17 proxes tq

Thanks for the heads up guys. I have signed up over there on Yellow bullet.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com