Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
      I'll have my Falcon out in Pleasanton for sure. It will be my first shot at points this season. I'm going for 11 points which would put me at the top of the bottom, but Maier will be hard to beat. As long as l make a few good runs I'll end up with a few points. Depending on who makes the trek I may have a shot at a finals spot without having to race my way in. Only three weeks away. Totally pumped

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Craig510 View Post
      I'll have my Falcon out in Pleasanton for sure. It will be my first shot at points this season. I'm going for 11 points which would put me at the top of the bottom, but Maier will be hard to beat. As long as l make a few good runs I'll end up with a few points. Depending on who makes the trek I may have a shot at a finals spot without having to race my way in. Only three weeks away. Totally pumped
      There's no win in spot at Pleasanton, only points.

The table is almost set. The last points-in spot is open, but there are only a few contenders. Cheryl Herrick has 13 points, as does Jimi Day, and Greg Thurman is siiting with 7. I will count him a possible due to the Pleasanton autocross. Greg needs 7 points to pass Cheryl and Jimi, and he is capable of doing it, but if Cheryl shows in P-town, it will be a lot tougher for Greg. Jimi will be at the OUSCI, so he is done picking up points. Now, if Cheryl goes and picks up 3 points or more, and Greg picks up 8 or more, then Jason Brady will get bumped as well. I don't really see anyone else making a move. That will leave the last four race-in spots for Scottsdale. Only a few weeks to go. Who is going to Race-In?
      Last edited by RobNoLimit; 10-28-2013 at 11:20 AM.

Rob, I'm hearing rumors of some east coasters possibly making the trek out to race in.
      I think this will be interesting to say the least

The more the merrier. Bring it on.

Quote Originally Posted by RobNoLimit View Post
      The table is almost set. The last points-in spot is open, but there are only a few contenders. Cheryl Herrick has 13 points, as does Jimi Day, and Greg Thurman is siiting with 7. I will count him a possible due to the Pleasanton autocross. Greg needs 7 points to pass Cheryl and Jimi, and he is capable of doing it, but if Cheryl shows in P-town, it will be a lot tougher for Greg. Jimi will be at the OUSCI, so he is done picking up points. Now, if Cheryl goes and picks up 3 points or more, and Greg picks up 8 or more, then Jason Brady will get bumped as well. I don't really see anyone else making a move. That will leave the last four race-in spots for Scottsdale. Only a few weeks to go. Who is going to Race-In?
      Rob, I think your right about who can still get in or bump the other one out. I think I have been told that Cheryl will be coming to Pleasanton to see if she can get in with points. There may not be alot of PRO guys at Pleasanton so she has a pretty good chance of getting in. Jimi and Jason are not going to Pleasanton so they could get bumped right at the end and have to race into the Finals.

It is down to the wire and we still have a few spots up for grabs. Also may look for Stielow to show up for one of the final four spots.
      Goodguy Ed

Quote Originally Posted by 71RS/SS396 View Post
      Rob, I'm hearing rumors of some east coasters possibly making the trek out to race in.
      I think this will be interesting to say the least
      Good showing in NC Tim. that had to shock a few people.

Quote Originally Posted by RobNoLimit View Post
      Good showing in NC Tim. that had to shock a few people.
      Thanks Rob, I may not win it in Scottsdale but I hope to at least put a scare into a few people.

T - 85h 47min and counting. We are locked and loaded

Already in Scottsdale. Ready.
      Bret Voelkel
      Director of Innovation Fox Powered Vehicles Group
      Founder/ Former Owner
      RideTech/Air Ride Technologies, Inc.

How do you spell Impossible?

Fresh clutch for the Challenger and a nut and bolt on the Mustang, I'l be rolling in Thursday afternoon!

pretty sure I will be there, suspension is set, just trying to squeeze some RPM's out of the motor, if MSD will quit giving me the B.S. runaround

We missed Pleasanton but the truck is ready to go out to AZ.

George Dias
      1973 Camaro
      2002 SVT Lightning
      2003 Z06 Corvette

2015 Truckin Throwdown Champion http://www.trucktrend.com/events/tru...by-ebc-brakes/

Quote Originally Posted by Goodguy Ed View Post
      Oh Chad is to big for Goodguys!!!!! Not really he has been busy and has a live web cast that same weekend.
      We are working on video now for this event and maybe it can be live for all the AutoCross people that can't make the trip.

Goodguys was able to get a few great guys to announce this year along with Chad was his partner Brian and Tim Strange and Charles Hendrickson.
      It has been great to listen to other guys during the year.

Looking forward to this event and how this all goes down.
      Ed
      Alright. I need some help with this one. Cant get ready for the show as the details of the Webcast have not yet been divulged. Please, if you are in the know .... Ed, fill us in. I dont want to miss the action.
      Chris

Total Cost Involved - Ridetech - Fatman - Total Control Products - Gateway Performance - MaverickMan Carbon

I will share very soon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com