Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

1971 camaro roller.

I have a 1971 Camaro roller that I purchased yesterday. I am selling due to the fact my truck broke down on the way back form picking it up so the wife said to sell the car since I have other projects. I bought it with a bill f sale and will be sold with one as well. If I don't sell it right away I will reg and keep it. I am asking 2500 obo . If has some rust in the normal areas that will need to be replaced. its a solid car and will be a great pt car. here are some pix, if you have any questions pm me info and a phone number. Willing to trade for ??? no junk. Will trade for a quad or a LS motor/truck motor ok. If my price is out of line shoot me a offer.

Car is located in Woodcrest in Riverside, CA

Last edited by Sanchez Garage; 04-23-2013 at 06:40 PM. Reason: lowered price for quick sale

Also I will trade for a big block or small block. 409 454 396 383, so on. I need the motor for a c/10

Has the car been striped and re sealed or just shot with primer?

not sure, I haven't had time to go thru it. If I don't sell It over the next week I will just keep it and deal with the wife. I have 5 projects and one has to go. So I am open to trades. 5.3l w trans, yfz450, gas golf cart, and so on no problem if its a bit less of value. Also to answer some of the PM's I keep getting. this has no interior or glass, but over all very solid. The pix are to show the worst of the car and do not want to hide anything.
      I would like to get rid of it right away to keep the wife happy and off my ass.

1971 camaro roller.

Ttt.....

ttt......

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com