Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

For sale 1969 Mach 1 project car

I bought it in 88, Car has been in covered storage since 85. It's been moved around but it's always been in a building. It has had a taillight panel replaced and quarter patches and trunk drop off put in before I bought it. They aren't done right. I replaced the trunk lid and pass. door ( both came of of Boss 302 cars) and I bought an NOS hood ( comes with template for hood scoops), it needs inner fender aprons front and rear and it's missing the front valance panel and bumpers. suspension has been stiffened up and the engine was modified but I never had it running. And I have a factory tach gauge set for it. It needs interior and wiring harness, someone had after market gauges in it at one time. It also comes with the rare front bumper guards, factory chrome rally wheels, NOS parking lights and sail panel emblems. Floors are solid but has a spot that is separated at the pinch weld on the driver side. asking $12,000 OBO. Car is in Georgia http://public.fotki.com/pjgrala/all_...e-1969-mach-1/
      9T02H191168, (9) 1969, (T) Metuchen, New Jersey. (02) sportsroof, (H) 351 2V. (63C) Mach1 with bucket seats (T5) Candy Apple Red. (3D) Red Mach 1 Nitted vinyl interior. (16D) April 16. (24) DSO Jacksonville, (6) 3.00:1 rear, (1) 3spd manual. Clean Florida title

There are 2 factors in Autocross, Tires and the loose nut behind the wheel.

Paul Grala
      69 Mach 1 project (For Sale)
      78 Cobra
      87 GT
      98 Expedition

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com