Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States
      i am a little farther than sled,but i might could take it. i have a shop now,but if we move i will have a bigger one! so i may have plenty of room. i have the flat basterd valiant in my shop right now.

drive it like you stole it!
      1971 duster "deb"
      2016 GMC duramax tow rig
      1975 AMC matador coupe-long term project

Thanks for al the offers guys! We're still working on the exact logistics but we are planning on making this the big "vacation" event for the year.
      Valerie Pichette

1988 GTA LS3 (418 stroker)/ T56 - "DragonLady GTA"

So, is the 13th through 15th now set in stone, or do we still need to keep the following weekend open?

Quote Originally Posted by ACR-Mark View Post
      So, is the 13th through 15th now set in stone, or do we still need to keep the following weekend open?
      Great question! Detroit Speed lists RTTH's as being as Sep 21-22 and Orange Cone Racing has it as Sep 20-22. I'm ready for clarification. One weekend is my National Guard weekend and the other is Goodguys Indy, so it's going to be a bummer either way.

Bill is still working on some good stuff and will chime in as soon as he can.

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by tommycomfort View Post
      Great question! Detroit Speed lists RTTH's as being as Sep 21-22 and Orange Cone Racing has it as Sep 20-22. I'm ready for clarification. One weekend is my National Guard weekend and the other is Goodguys Indy, so it's going to be a bummer either way.
      Tom, you have listed the same weekend here, just left Friday off of the DSE listing. As for now, and that could change, but it looks like RTTHs will be Sept. 20-22. The thing that could possibly change is location. Still waiting on clarification.
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Quote Originally Posted by Jrock072 View Post
      The 10th Annual Run Thru the Hills will be taking place in Pigeon Forge, TN, Sept. 13-15, 2013. Please see our website for any updates and registration information. As always, we will post all info to our American Street Car Series Facebook Page, as soon as it develops!

http://americanstreetcarseries.com/events/
      Quote Originally Posted by Bill Howell View Post
      Tom, you have listed the same weekend here, just left Friday off of the DSE listing. As for now, and that could change, but it looks like RTTHs will be Sept. 20-22. The thing that could possibly change is location. Still waiting on clarification.
      Yep, I am aware those are the same weekend but I think the confusion was based on the original information that was put out. Thanks for the clarification!

So is this date final? Some of us are considering the cross country drive to do this and need to put in for vacation to see if it's possible.

finally putting together my calendar, would love to make this (hopefully the dates are open on my end)

Quote Originally Posted by Project92rs View Post
      So is this date final? Some of us are considering the cross country drive to do this and need to put in for vacation to see if it's possible.
      RTTHS will be Sept.20-22. However, it may be in Nashville rather than PF.
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

WHOA....Nashville? I'll bet Finch would like that much more!

RTTHS will be Sept.20-22. However, it may be in Nashville rather than PF.
      Not very "hilly" in Nashville. You've already got "Run to Music City". Whatcha gonna call this one?

I hate to see the original event move away from where it all got started. But I understand business is business.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertFox View Post
      Thanks for al the offers guys! We're still working on the exact logistics but we are planning on making this the big "vacation" event for the year.
      If this event is moved to Nashville, it really doesn't make sense for you to ship your car to Knoxville. You would still be 2-1/2 hours away from the action.
      1996 Impala SS - not quite stock

Quote Originally Posted by LeadSSled View Post
      Not very "hilly" in Nashville. You've already got "Run to Music City". Whatcha gonna call this one?

I hate to see the original event move away from where it all got started. But I understand business is business.

If this event is moved to Nashville, it really doesn't make sense for you to ship your car to Knoxville. You would still be 2-1/2 hours away from the action.

I hear, you, understand you and would love to keep it here. If it does go to Nashville, and likely will, it will be Run to Music City. RTTHs is the granddaddy of all our events and people love coming here. The problem is, we have simply outgrown our venue available here, and can not grow the event unless there is someone that will put in a road course we can rent and I don't see that happening. What you may see is a cruise only type event come back to Sevier County, but for now, we need more/better/larger venue for this to grow.
      Sadly, that means I have to travel to attend also.
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

I understand, Bill. I'm disappointed, but understand completly. It is a real shame that the Thousand Suns International Road Course proposed for Oak Ridge never came to fruition .
      1996 Impala SS - not quite stock

Quote Originally Posted by LeadSSled View Post

True, it looks like we're just gonna drive it out take a week hit the east coast then go to the event and then head home. We are also toying with the idea of driving out then shipping it home. Should be a good time.
      Valerie Pichette

1988 GTA LS3 (418 stroker)/ T56 - "DragonLady GTA"

I kinda like the fact that there wasn't a road course at RTTH. It was a totally laid back atmosphere. I tend to think that road courses intimidate people to push there cars to the point where they run out of talent. That can be dangerous...very fun...but dangerous to a rookie.

That being said...I'LL TOTALLY BE THERE!!!!!!!!
      Douglas Lutes
      1988 Monte Carlo SS

"Never race anything you can't afford to set on fire and push off a cliff."

Nashville = 3.5 hours from me
      PF = 3.5 hours from me

WIN!

Plus I have some friends up in N'ville, would be good to see them and have a fun racing weekend at the same time!

New week, new plan.
      July6-7- Run to Music City in Nashville
      Sept-Run to the Hills-Pigeon Forge
      Last edited by Bill Howell; 02-05-2013 at 06:53 AM.
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Whew - I'm glad RTTH is still happening in Pigeon Forge! The location is a big part of why I can come to RTTH (for my wife to shop while I play). :-)
      GeoffP
      68 Camaro - LS1/T-56

Awesome- I was bummed it was moving. Def in again this year. Scott

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com