Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

2001 Trans Am WS6 - Fikse, FAB 9, Full BMR Suspension, Fuel Cell etc...

2001 Trans Am WS6 M6. 108K miles on chassis. Clean title.

Black leather interior. Painted engine bay. No A/C or ABS. A/C delete panel.

BMR turbo k-member. BMR upper/lower control arms. AFCO double adjustable coilovers in front with 300lb springs. New steering rack. New power steering pump. New Moog Tie-Rod Ends.

Custom fabbed DBRODS 25 gallon fuel cell. Aeromotive fuel filters. Magnafuel 4303 fuel pump. -10 AN feed line, -8 AN return. All Earls black fittings/nylon line. Aeromotive 13110 Pro series fuel regulator.

Moser FAB 9, backbraced and powdercoated (black) housing, Strange aluminum center, 1350 billet yoke, billet pinion support, 3.50 gears, 35 spline Moser axles, welded in LCA relocation brackets, welded in BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCAs, BMR rear swaybar, BMR panhard bar, BMR 1.5" drop springs in rear, Strange single adjustable shocks in rear, custom fabbed full-length chromemoly torque arm (weighs 12lbs with bushings, painted black), Custom M6 transmission crossmember.

Stock 01 PCM for M6 is included and did the wire tuck under both fenders (extended on driver's side). Exterior wise the paint is in great shape, has polished black etched Firebird and Trans Am logos.

I am asking $9K for the roller.

I have more than half that in the fuel system alone. $12K if you want the Fikse's along with it. If not, you'll need to bring your own wheels/tires.

Only body piece missing is the hood. I sold it because I was going to run the Holley Hi-Ram intake and the stock hood wouldn't clear the intake. The cowl has been cut to be able to clear the Holley intake, and so has the windshield wiper cover. Front bumper has been modified with one of my mesh license plate covers. The radiator support has been cut to be able to stand up the AFCO radiator. Overall, the body/paint is in great shape. It's been sitting for almost 2 years, so it needs a good wash.

It would need a motor, tranny, driveshaft, battery relocation (battery included), and a brake line from the rear to front to be drivable. I have lots of other stuff from my part out (http://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-clas...ar-roller.html), so I can make a package deal on anything you want listed, just let me know.

Pics of everything:

Country Flag: United States
      Still for sale, price reduced to $8K.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com