Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: Canada

1970 383/4spd Roadrunner for sale/trade...N-96 Air Grabber Car

I've been toying with a full restoration on the old girl but have gone a different direction thanks to this forum and it's incredible builds.I'm looking at selling my 70 Roadrunner or trading it for a 69 Camaro.I can't get them out of my mind.My 70 has a stock 383 4bbl with an 18-spline pistil gripped 4spd as well as 3:54 Dana-60 rear end.Car has just over 65,000 miles on it and I've owned it for two years.I bought it from my friend who had it for the previous 15 years.It's originally a bench seat car but has buckets installed years ago.Interior is in good shape.One small 1 inch circle of rust tucked up behind left rear bumper but other than that the car is very solid and a blast to drive...25,000$ or trade for 69 Camaro of equal value...I'm in Vancouver,Canada

Last edited by Dave Pratt; 12-11-2012 at 10:03 AM. Reason: can't post pictures

Country Flag: United States
      WOW!
      No interest in this vehicle?
      Looks pretty nice. Can you post more pics?

First thanks for the compliment...it's a good,solid car and fun to drive...but I want to get into the Pro-touring side of things and want to go the Chevy-route...here's a few more pics

One last shot of the odometer...it now has just a bit over 65,000 on it.Extra parts include NOS full decal kit,K-member,70 GTX door hinges (full set,mint),70 LCAs,tail light covers for inside of trunk.Car had 70 Challenger front discs put on last winter but I have all the original front drum parts.Nothing thrown away.Original starter,worked fine but put mini-starter in when I bought the car.Professionally re-built tranny and new McLeod clutch.Ballanced drive shaft and new Spicer U-joints.The car has been well looked after...

Dave

I'd bolt in the Hotchkis TVS or XV L1 kit, update the tires/wheels and drive the pee outta it before trading it in on a belly bu... err Camaro.
      TonyC@HP2

I completely agree with Tony on this, and I own a belly bu... err Camaro! That car would look f-ing amazing lowered a little bit w/ larger wheels and tires. Remember the "Hammer"?

http://images.search.yahoo.com/searc...lymouth+hammer

I thought of doing the pro-touring job on this but I really want a 69 Camaro...

Well, if your dead set on the Camaro, you will have loads better luck at selling this over on moparts.com than you will here. At $25k, this seems like a very reasonable price point to start with.
      TonyC@HP2

Quote Originally Posted by High Plains Mopars View Post
      I'd bolt in the Hotchkis TVS or XV L1 kit, update the tires/wheels and drive the pee outta it before trading it in on a belly bu... err Camaro.
      I agree! But if you have your heart set on a camaro... I'd love to own a 70 RR , one of my top 5 favourites! Just don't have the storage or money for another car at this time. Good luck with the sale!
      Brad
      Used to be known as 455regal

What is that color called?
      1968 Camaro widebody project
      2004 Mustang LS2
      1964 Continental
      2014 Keezer

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com