Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by wayward View Post
      thanks Andrew - i will ..
      Was going to call Holley -but didn't think about the support forum
      Just to update the ecu is at Holley, and currently a brick. Is that correct? With electronics anything is possible to fail. Good luck, and I hope Tech Service gets something worked out with you.

Thanks. I'm anxiously awaiting an answer. I've been trying to be patient but the end of this week will begin the third week. I really suck at being patient.

It's bad and I agree sometimes things just go bad. I really want to know why or what can cause the problem to make sure I don't have an issue that needs addressed.

Since everything I did was all new and has been verified I started looking at the prewired connectors on Sunday. I need to find the detailed wiring diagrams. The colors don't match on the O2 sensor. Seemed odd but may be normal... My idle mind is a bad thing...

Thanks
      Eric
      Eric

67-GTO project in process
      Charlotte, NC

Thanks. I'm anxiously awaiting an answer. I've been trying to be patient but the end of this week will begin the third week. I really suck at being patient.

It's bad and I agree sometimes things just go bad. I really want to know why or what can cause the problem to make sure I don't have an issue that needs addressed.

Since everything I did was all new and has been verified I started looking at the prewired connectors on Sunday. I need to find the detailed wiring diagrams. The colors don't match on the O2 sensor. Seemed odd but may be normal... My idle mind is a bad thing...

Thanks
      Eric
      Completed the wiring check and found a couple issues and it was an easy fix to correct.

Great news is Holley stepped up and went above and beyond the printed warranty and is helping me out. I provided them pictures of the install minutes after our first talk so they knew how the unit was installed into the car... This came back up at the decision point, so if you ever have an electronic problem like this I would suggest to document the points of interest immediately so the trust decision doesn't have to be made by the vendor.

I am very happy but must say Holley support is above and beyond the standard they set as by the letter of the law they didn't have to support this unit because I have it during most of my build although it was a new unit...
      Eric

67-GTO project in process
      Charlotte, NC

Completed the wiring check and found a couple issues and it was an easy fix to correct.

Great news is Holley stepped up and went above and beyond the printed warranty and is helping me out. I provided them pictures of the install minutes after our first talk so they knew how the unit was installed into the car... This came back up at the decision point, so if you ever have an electronic problem like this I would suggest to document the points of interest immediately so the trust decision doesn't have to be made by the vendor.

I am very happy but must say Holley support is above and beyond the standard they set as by the letter of the law they didn't have to support this unit because I have it during most of my build although it was a new unit...
      Glad it was resolved. Congrats, now get that thing running

Country Flag: Canada
      Hi Derek would you please give me a Quote on a HP System for my car.
      Its a 502 BBC with Rectangular port Dart heads
      Solid Roller cam.

I dont need a fuel pump/filer/regulator but it it has it no worries.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com