Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Billet Hood Hinge Options

Yes, I'm brand new...

I'm looking to replace my hood hinges (billet polished) - 55 Chevy Bel-Air. There's the high end cost - Billet Specialties ($825+), Fesler (around the same) with Ringbrothers and Eddie lower - around $660.

Ratings by web posters are all over the map with some don't fit issues and some glowing issues relating to each manufacturer.

Can I secure some input/recommendations here? Also, I'm curious as to why the around $200 extra for Billet/Fesler - any input as to why the pricing difference will be appreciated. Are they 'better" for some reason to demand a higher price?

Thanks.

Country Flag: United States

Billet Hood Hinge Options

Ring Brothers has great fitment in all the applications we've run.. Haven't put them on a tri-5 yet though.

-Dale
      SchwartzPerformance
      The leader in bolt-in muscle car chassis
      SchwartzPerformance.com | GMachineChassis.com | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Dealer for: Forgeline, RideTech, Tremec, American Powertrain, Silver Sport Transmissions, GM Performance Parts, RECARO, Cerullo Seats, TMI Products, Vintage Air, Baer Brakes, Wilwood, BeCool, AFCO, Tanks Inc, Holley / Hooker, Ultimate Headers, Rick's Tanks, Moser Engineering, Currie, TechAFX, Stainless Works, II Much Fabrication, and many more

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com