Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Drifitng and drag racing @ INFINEON????

Anyone been???? I was talking with a homie bout this and sure nuf looked it up and its real! I will try to take my 66 out their this coming wednesday.. Anyone interested?

Country Flag: United States
      Yeah I have been a few times. They have the 1/4 mile going at the strip with the drifting up in the parking lot. Most of them are beaters but there are a few nice cars. Loud as hell....that tire screeching load. Not the burnout loud. They have a DJ spinning music and the NOS energy chicks walking around so even if the drivers suck (which most do) there is some nice talent to check out.

Thats funny... So its like an auto rave?? Dopeness!

its hit or miss, the drag races are still the same wed deal they always have been. some weeks you see some real fast sleepers, as far as drift goes there is a few legit cars out there datsun 510 that is LS powered and a lot of 5.0pushrod swapped 240's that do pretty good a couple of LS swapped 240's and then there is BLU808 who comes out he has really nice rigs but cant drive all that great, his setup is pretty elaborate semi truck and the whole nine. last year hankook came out with some pretty legit stuff and put on a great show. The drift stuff is improving on a weekly basis now that the guys who go out are getting a better grasp on what they need to do to their cars to make them drift worthy and actually compete. Drifting has been around forever and it has also taken forever for it to become an actual staple at sears point. give it a few more years and it will be pretty legit. the comps they have put on have brought out some really good cars.

1967 Cougar XR7, DSE, Sbf, TKO600. PM me about wheel tool rental

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com