Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Thanks armourmark, I'm glad you like it. I need the motivation to keep moving forward.

67 Camaro

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
      Thanks Carl, It looks like the url link copied to the post. Im used to seeing the pictures in my post, it makes it more interesting when you are scrolling down the thread and you see a picture instead of a link which requires you to click and wait for another page to open. I would actually like to keep posting pictures the way I did before but my space is full. I need to figure out a way to free up space to add more pictures without deleting pictures from my old threads. Not sure how to do that yet???
      You have to have the particular picture in PhotoBucket for the link to access. don't know if you did that or not. When posting the link, you hit the "img" button on left, it should say "copied" then paste that into your post. It should show the picture.

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

Looking good!
      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

Charles - Outstanding work on your car - would love to be able to see it in person. That interior looks great! I can definitely appreciate someone who does this type of work theirself in a home garage and not just receiving pictures from some bodyshop.
      '67 Camaro SS - Currently in build stage but making progress!
      **Brett**

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2