Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Thanks for the great weekend!

What a great weekend!

I wanted to make sure Jeff Tate and Riley Cook got a big thanks! The lobster formerly known as Jeff, stood out in the sun almost all day Saturday and Sunday controlling the start line on the autocross. Jeff is always stepping forward to lend a hand and I know he had to be burning up out there. Most of you know I have been working to make the autocross timing better at each event, well for probably half of the time the autocross was running at RTTH8, my buddy Riley manned the timing laptop staging cars, entering cone penalties, and watching to make sure there wasn't any snags. This allowed me to step away from the timing laptop to keep up with the wifi timing and any other issues. Both these guys were a big help, allowing for a smooth day of auto crossing.

I also wanted to thank all the sponsors and participants. These events wouldn't happen if there wasn't people who wanted to beat the hell out of their cars and sponsors that loved doing the same.

The driving school was a lot of fun. Thank you to Jet-Hot and DSE. The instructors were great and it looked like everyone got a good amount of seat time with instruction. The 3 group setup was cool allowing main course runs, cone workers and a smaller skills course.

Thanks to all those that shagged cones during the event too. It's not the funnest part of the weekend, but it allows us to do what were there for.

What did you guys thing of the wifi web results and results computer? I know we maxed out the amount of people that could log into the wifi router twice, so I assume there were at least 100 people checking it out?

Until next time.....

Robert

Robert you have got it down just about to a science. I'm very impressed at how well everything worked! VERY GOOD JOB and THANKS for all you do!!
      GeoffP
      68 Camaro - LS1/T-56

Robert,Riley,and Jeff,THANKS for our work to make this go so smooth . GREAT JOB !

Jeff and I were checking our times all afternoon. I liked the timing computer. And I liked the new display. If there was a way to position the display where you could see it when exiting the course, but also see it when you're staging that would have been awesome!
      Adam
      1985 S10 - LT1 + T56
      1964 Chevy II 4-Door - LS1 + T56

Thanks Robert, Riley, and Jeff ( The official starter of RTTH LOL)

Finally got my wife and daughter out and they loved it!!!!! Now to get them to ride!!!!

Thanks everyone

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com