Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: Chassis options

Country Flag: United States

Chassis options

I've been looking at changing an art Morrison or a tci chassis and suspension. I'm trying to decide if I need to buy a complete chassis or I can buy the front clip and rear separately. If I bought it all separately it I could start the process a little sooner instead of having to save 10k for the are Morrison complete set up.

so I guess my question is for me being someone who wants a PT daily driver. It probably won't ever see a track. I want to do it right though. What do you guys suggest? I do want to end up with coil-over suspension in all 4 corners.

Quote Originally Posted by Burley View Post
      I've been looking at changing an art Morrison or a tci chassis and suspension. I'm trying to decide if I need to buy a complete chassis or I can buy the front clip and rear separately. If I bought it all separately it I could start the process a little sooner instead of having to save 10k for the are Morrison complete set up.

so I guess my question is for me being someone who wants a PT daily driver. It probably won't ever see a track. I want to do it right though. What do you guys suggest? I do want to end up with coil-over suspension in all 4 corners.
      Knowing what kind of car would be super helpful...

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

67 camaro. Sorry thought I put that on there.

We make a bolt-in full frame for these. If you have a limited budget, then going with a front and rear section separately will suffice for a driver.. But no project is ever complete, and you may want more down the road.

We always ask the question, "would you build a house without a solid foundation?" The answer is no, 98% of the time

A full frame will be able to take most of the beating from the suspension and drivetrain, and transfer less of the energy through the body / driver. So what you get with a full frame is more of a solid foundation. Our design utilizes stock mounting points up front, and fastens to the factory rear frame rails in back.
      Additionally, labor will decrease a bit, because you can literally drop the body onto the chassis with engine/trans/driveshaft already installed.
      We do sell these in 'stages' if your budget does not allow for it.

-Dale
      SchwartzPerformance
      The leader in bolt-in muscle car chassis
      SchwartzPerformance.com | GMachineChassis.com | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Dealer for: Forgeline, RideTech, Tremec, American Powertrain, Silver Sport Transmissions, GM Performance Parts, RECARO, Cerullo Seats, TMI Products, Vintage Air, Baer Brakes, Wilwood, BeCool, AFCO, Tanks Inc, Holley / Hooker, Ultimate Headers, Rick's Tanks, Moser Engineering, Currie, TechAFX, Stainless Works, II Much Fabrication, and many more

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com