Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
      Country Flag: United States
      People not getting let in this year was a very unfortunate situation but as mentioned above there was last minute changes and things went the way they did and it was too late to change them at that point. Bill has been putting on events now for the last 8 years without a single hitch, this may be his first glitch but was out of his hands at that point due to the land owners insurance, and the time constraint. If you know Bill Howell,Yancey Johns, Brian Finch like I do then you know they will definitely not let this happen again! Bill,Yancey,and Brian will go above and beyond to make people happy and accommodated and trust me if they could have fixed this issue they sure as hell would have! I am the worlds worst when it comes to registering and I always seem to miss it but these guy's find a spot for me so I can compete. This is a Fantastic event run by great people and I look forward to competing in next years event!

Last edited by xxxturbo6; 11-02-2012 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Add content
      1986 Buick T-Type

RideTech, DSE, BAER Brakes, Forgeline Wheels, LED lighting, More!

* Get your Top of the line GPS Theft recovery devices Here!
      www.GNSperformance.com

Does any one know for sure if spectators are allowed for the event this year????

Country Flag: United States
      Yes, spectators welcomed Friday at autocross and Saturday morning at Dragstrip.
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com