Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: 1965 Chevelle

1965 Chevelle

1965 Chevelle ss
      I had a post tread about my chevelle but its time to start a new one that it more up to date. over the years of owning this car and working on it I can say I learned a lot and Also to do things right the first time so you don't have to do things twice or sometimes even three times!! I have owned the car since 2004 and have not driven the car but 10miles since I have owned it. I had big plans on a small budget when I first started working on the car and that was my problem. I wanted the best and wanted to build a show winning car but now (24 years old) I have come to relize that most the ppl on this forum have way to much money and I cannot compete with them lol. the car is going to be put bacl together and left in sealer. I have all new seals,bumpers,grille/trim.. pretty much everything to put it back together so i can enjoy it an not watch it sit and rot away like it has for the past 2 years. Enough with the story here are the specs of the car

Body: my biggest struggle is the body work I have little patients and that is probably the worst thing to have when it comes to body work. So right now the car is staying in sealer till I can afford to have the rest of the body work done right!

Interior: stock seats with TMI sport seat foam and covers, ididit chrome tilt column with a billet specialties draft steering wheel, window cranks and door handles. (pics to come once they come in the mail), All new American autowire wiring harness,for now the stock gauge cluster is staying in the car till next summer and then i Will be replacing it with the Dakota digital vhx cluster. All the interior metal has been painted the blue the car will eventually be

Motor: 95 lt1 with LE stage 2 heads and a gm847 cam, 37lb racetronix injectors with a Holley Tb. Crane cams 1.6 gold race series roller rockers and trick flow push rods and all msd ignition components.

Suspension: global west upper control arms with speedway adjustable spacers and spring(plans are to replace the. With Qa1 coilovers. Wilwood super lite disk brakes and master cylinder.Rear suspension: stock minus the Qa1 coilovers. 17in Intro retro rims

Winter plans: autorad radiator support. Dakota digital vhx gauges. Ringer brother hood hinges and door handles. And vintage air.

what the car looked like when i bought it
      what it looks like now

Last edited by lt1chevelle; 08-27-2012 at 02:51 PM. Reason: added pics
      https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=22724

65ss chevelle
      95 lt1 LE2 heads gm847 cam, 1.6 gold sereis roller rockers,52mm tb,37lb racetronix injectors. hooker headers

63ss nova
      350:cam headers,roller rockers.pete jackson gear drive,
      th350 shift kit 3,500 stall
      3:73

**Drive it like you stole it!!

1965 Chevelle

A pic I had of my car and my brothers car I thought was cool.

65ss chevelle
      95 lt1 LE2 heads gm847 cam, 1.6 gold sereis roller rockers,52mm tb,37lb racetronix injectors. hooker headers

63ss nova

63nova 65chevelle

My Chevelle with my brothers nova

65ss chevelle

63ss nova

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com