Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

3 Point Retractable Seat Belt Mounting

Hello everyone. Looking to try and get some ideas on mounting a 3 point retracting seat belt in my 69 Camaro.

The car is currently at the body/chassis shop and will be getting a roll bar in it (6 point). I know Morris Classic has a nice setup, but the one thing I don't like about it is the way it mounts in the back over the rear window and then hangs/reaches across the window/roof area to the front seat. So since I am getting the roll bar installed, I was thinking of mounting it to the bar itself similar to what Vegas69 has (pics of his attached).

Does anyone have any experience with different setups?

I know Corbeau has a setup:
      http://corbeau.com/products/seat-belts/

And Morris has theirs, but not sure if it can be mounted to the roll bar instead.

Any experience with different setups or recommendations?

The car will have a 4 point harness too, but will probably not be used all the time on the street.

So Basically, trying to do a setup similar to the pics below (Vegas69's car). Thanks for any help you might have!!
      Attached Images Attached Images    
      69 Camaro - G-link, 12 bolt Moser, Speedtech CA, Iforged wheels, LS2, 6spd, etc. etc. In-Progress...

www.fquick.com/jim98ta

We have a 3 point seat belt that will mount to a roll bar.
      Our seat belt has a longer lanyard that decreases the angle
      across your neck.
      Billy

Morris Classic Concepts

Country Flag: United States
      Billy,

Thanks for the response!! Do you have any pics or pricing on your setup? Don't see it on your website.
      69 Camaro - G-link, 12 bolt Moser, Speedtech CA, Iforged wheels, LS2, 6spd, etc. etc. In-Progress...

www.fquick.com/jim98ta

The Roll Bar set has a very short soft Lanyard , it bolts to the Roll Bar Bracket.

The Roll Bar set would be the $300.00 per set, GM Mark of Excellence $330.00
      Thank You, Billy

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com