Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
      Country Flag: United States
      The previous two post illustrate why, when the feedback forum was created some ~33mos ago, it was formed such that only the member with a valid and verifiable gripe against a vendor and the vendor in question were permitted to comment in a thread.

We made an exception to this rule with the "Frank-gate" threads, to allow the members to share information that may be beneficial. Where this policy is not adhered to, as shown in this thread and un-moderated feedback forums on other sites, you get this. A feeding frenzy of uninterested parties casting supposition, hearsay and generally mucking up what may have been a good resource.
      True T.

Whats new with Project 1/2-Trak?

Follow my wisecracks on Sports, Food, Politics and other BS on Twitter.

My blog

When they kick out your front door, How you gonna come?
      With your hands on your head, Or on the trigger of your gun?

Quote Originally Posted by Hard2core View Post
      To the gentleman who started this thread? That would be me but i think you were talking to aussie tony. I have apoligized to the moderators for my haste already. But I will say I can see alot what Aussie Tony is saying. I also did alot of searching around when this was all going on and saw some things that were peculiar to me. I also got alot of PM's saying...."those guys at pro touring protect him".....why would numerous people say that? They didnt say it about lateral-g, and they didnt say it about camaros.net. I dont know either way but alot of people who read this site felt there was a good ol boys club going on over here. Im not asking for anything....im telling my story
      Dante, You and I have talked on the phone and as far as I am concerned we are good. I do think there has been some confusion between your posts here and Aussietony's post.
      I can not, nor can anyone else see Frank's pm or yours for that matter. That said, I would love if you still have them to know who accused us of covering for Frank via PM. If you have those and will, please send them to me. I will not share them with anyone, but I will certainly pm or call anyone that has accused me or any other mod of wrong doing. PMing such information is no better than school yard or old lady gossip and I will challenge anyone, anytime that is guilty of that nonsense. We have been pretty public and open about this whole mess and for someone to hid behind a computer board and stir the pot with pm, that is Chicken ****. If anyone reading this post is guilty, step up, be a man and say so. If you don't, then you prove my point.
      Again Dante, I hate what happened to you and others. It is despicable and deplorable. If I have learned one thing in my 55 years on this earth, I have learned that carma is a bitch though, and everyone will deal with carma sooner or later.

Lexastech, read my pm, or read Hard2core pm or read anyone's pm. Right!!! we can't either you dipstick. No one has been asleep at the wheel. All of us have day jobs, hobbys and a life. Get out from behind that keyboard and build your car, spend time with family or something but either know what you are typing about or keep your posts to yourself. If you lost money dealing with Frank, join the crowd, that seems to be a growing list. However, to blame me, or anyone else for your dealing with someone you have never met, sending money to someone you had no way of knowing who they were, shame on you. Take some responsibility for your actions and quit blaming everyone else. Frank worked on my GTO, for about 4 months. I showed up unannounced and announced 5 times in that four months. How anyone that can send a car across country, leave it there for months or years and keep sending money without knowing what is going on, demanding pictures of progress, paying someone to go by and check or whatever method used to know what is going on, is beyond me. Losing a little money to a con artist, shame on him, but losing the kind of money I am hearing, sorry but shame on the victim also for poor decisions.

Aussietony, why crickets suddenly. You had so much to say when no one would engage your conversation. OK, we all engaged, you got what you wanted, now where is you so called proof of wrongdoing. Again, either back up your accusations or leave your keyboard alone. When you blabber hearsay , it only shows your ignorance to the facts. You ended up getting your parts right? Why are you even in this conversation. We all already knew Frank had done people wrong. You opinion wasn't needed. You accuse us of covering for Frank in our feedback section when all we have done is remove post, like yours, that served no purpose.
      Here is a suggestion for you Tony, start your own feedback thread about how the mods here ripped you off of whatever it was we did to you so we can respond, as any vendor would be allowed to. Otherwise, I strongly suggest you troll the forums and be very careful before posting anything about the management of this forum. Trust me, you are on the radar and it would be pleasurable to have that one excuse now to permanently remove you from the mix here.

As True pointed out in his post, this thread is the very reason we have rules and why they are followed. Since obviously, Frank is never going to come in and post his side of the story, I think we are done here and this thread is done. No more bending the rules. If your username isn't Hard2core or Prodigy Customs, don't post in this thread anymore....PLEASE
      Last edited by Bill Howell; 01-10-2014 at 05:45 PM.
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Country Flag: Canada
      Bill I would like to please come out here and sincerely apologize to hard2core. I am totally wrong and yes I most definitely did have yourself and aussietony mixed up. Now I need to make this right . I got mixed up with different post and should have made sure of whom I was mentioning in my posts. Please accept my most sincere apologies as I meant them towards him and not yourself. Once again I was wrong and need to make it clear
      Thank you
      Ryan Austin

Allowed Ryan to post in order to clear that bit of air. Otherwise, Bill's directive stands.
      True T.

Whats new with Project 1/2-Trak?

Follow my wisecracks on Sports, Food, Politics and other BS on Twitter.

My blog

When they kick out your front door, How you gonna come?
      With your hands on your head, Or on the trigger of your gun?

Apology accepted. (sorry im in a rush..leaving the house)

I was crossing my fingers that I could start this project again and hopefully bring it together still at a huge loss but at least somewhat salvageable. I am having Bryan from Screamin Performance (who knows his ****e) and could probably build a pro touring car out of raw steel beams (after I saw the fabrications in his shop....he is ridiculously skilled) ......he is taking a look at things. Well Bryan saw some things that seemed sketchy and pulled off the dash to find this..... (picture)....this is the kind of work Frank Serafine/Prodigy did with 100 thousand dollars.

You can see more pics of what Bryan is having to fix from Prodigy Customs right here. Start from the top and then make sure you go to the bottom.... that's the timeline
      http://screaminperformance.com/galle...aro/index.html

Bryan had to start from scratch because of Prodigy's handiwork. Feb 2009 I handed Prodigy my car....here we are in April 2014 more than 5 years later starting from scratch.....
      Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com