Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

HRE WHEELS questions!!

hey everyone, Ive noticed a few guys getting the HRE wheels and I got a few questions. these are some sweet wheels and im debating between these and Iforged. HRE has some more styles to choose from and thats a plus. anyway, who are you guys going through when buying these rims.....strait through HRE or a dealer?? I found wheelboutique.........but dont list prices.....so, whats an average price for a set of 4 18's....rough guess....in either polished or black powdercoat??

any help would be great.....

thanks again, colt45

colt zantop

1968 camaro LS1.......aka......."NJECTED"

Country Flag: United States
      Average price for a set of 18s, with a non-standard finish I'd have to say would be between $4000-$6000 depending on which series wheel, size and options. Those prices are inline with Fikse, and Kinesis as well.

My front rims are $1258 a piece, and my rears are $1427 each.

This makes it about $5500 shipped to your door. Then you just need tires at $345 a pop.
      I go directly to HRE, and deal with a guy named Mike Duffy. Tell him Tyler with the green 68 Camaro sent you- He will hook it up.
      Tyler

Tyler,

You have the reverse lipped rims though, right? Don't those up the price quite a bit.

edit: Colt,

www.hrewheels.com has pricing. If you get a 540 series wheel, in the standard Camaro sizes (18x8/18x9.5) you're looking at $4298 for the wheels, and then another $638 for the high-polish. $4930 for everything. If you mini-tub and want 18x12s, add $302 to that.
      Last edited by Ralph LoGrasso; 09-06-2004 at 05:43 PM.

thanks guys for the quick info. I think these will be what Im gonna go with.......they just got more of a selection and I already found 3 styles I like.....now I just gotta pick which ones...LOL. I got a while before I will be getting these anyway, I still gotta get my car back from DSE and then start the mini tub. once thats done(hopfully jan-feb)....then I can get my wheels and tires. thanks again guys!

colt45
      colt zantop

Cool, Colt. What are you planning suspension wise?

still figuring out suspension, first thing im doing is replacing with poli bushings, still has stock junk, I dont want nothing extreme so im gonna go with hotchkis sway bar 1 1/8,
      Im wanting coilovers, I plan on dropping the rear 1.5 to 2 and front 1.5 to 2.

so many choices......LOL

colt45
      colt zantop

They come painted silver as a base, and if you want polished or the brushed and clear coated centers like mine, that's a significant price increase.
      Scott
      Twin Turbo 434 SBC, T56, Baer brakes, HRE wheels, etc...
      My 69 Camaro
      Lateral-g.net

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com