Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

PSMC 2012 announcement

Hello Pt friends.

Thank you very much for your continued interest in the Peach State Muscle Car Challenge for 2012. Unfortunately, this year we will not be having the event. With a very busy schedule of events this year there was a small opening and I put all my eggs in one basket so to speak with trying to get the event to be held at Atlanta Motorsports Park. Due to the short notice and the lack of commitments it was not possible, but please do not think this event is dead.

I am already moving forward with plans for next year and I can say it will be big! ASCS would like this to be part of their schedule and we are working to have it at AMP. The idea is to have the autocross on the cart track and time trials on the road course.

Please check out my AMP update thread for video of the finished road course and the progress on the cart track.

There is another local muscle car based auto cross being planned by GeoffP in Wren Ga. I invite you to keep and eye on his thread as it could be a late fall event for us in the south east.

Robert

Thanks Robert for the update....im keeping interest on GeoffP event for sure....!
      1971 Chevrolet Camaro RS-Detroit Speed Equipped
      1966 Chevrolet C-10-Driver/Project truck

I'm doing my best to make my small event happen for all us south eastern guys. Thanks for the shout out Robert!
      GeoffP
      68 Camaro - LS1/T-56

Thanks for keeping this going Robert .
      I'll help any way I can .
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

Jeff and Robert please keep this alive and having the 2013 PSMC at AMP would be epic! I've toured the facility and it's amazing. I will be there for sure!

Driven daily, no trailer queen!
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3124495

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com