Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1968 CAMARO CLEAN #'s MATCH MUST SEE! For Sale

Name:  011.jpg
Views: 1800
Size:  90.5 KB
      Hello Pro touring community. I have this 1968 Camaro that would make a great pro touring project because it is a really clean car. It has very little rust and would require No panel Replacement. The floors and 1/4 panels are clean. There is a few minor areas on the roof due to it having a vinyl top, but nothing serious and nothing any one of you couldn't easily fix. The interior is all original except for new deluxe door panels. The seats don't have any rips but they are original 1968. It came with the deluxe interior and has a console and console gauges. This car also has a factory tachometer. This camaro is a factory a/c car and the a/c components are still present. The engine and transmission are the original numbers matching 327 and powerglide. The engine and transmission were pulled out and rebuilt but never made it back into the car. The drive shaft, parking brake,brakes and exhaust system are still hooked up. If you wanted to drive the car as it looks now you would really only need to buy a radiator and some fluids. It has the factory 10 bolt rear end and power steering with manual brakes. The original color of this car is a RARE Corvette Bronze. I have some new parts that go with the car like, new rad hoses, ps steering hoses, engine and trans mounts, and DSE WELD IN SUB FRAME CONNECTORS NEW IN BOX!
      The car is located in South Florida, sold "as is" $15,000 O.B.O! make offer i wont get offended. 1-(561)-801-3585
      View pictures at http://photobucket.com/1968camaro333

I guess everyone wants cars that need metal work.

Country Flag: United States
      What city is the car in?

I want a car that I can drive back to Canada and then continue to drive. haha. Doesn't have to have the best paint job or all the best parts, I can do that with time.

Not a tA,
      The car is in Port st Lucie...
      72camaross,
      This car is very clean and would not take much to make it a daily driver but, the engine and transmission have been removed and rebuilt. Shipping costs might be just as much as gas to drive it back. It is not exactly close to canada at the moment haha

Quote Originally Posted by 67'camaroG View Post
      Not a tA,
      The car is in Port st Lucie...
      72camaross,
      This car is very clean and would not take much to make it a daily driver but, the engine and transmission have been removed and rebuilt. Shipping costs might be just as much as gas to drive it back. It is not exactly close to canada at the moment haha
      That is true about shipping costs. I was thinking more of the experience. And I would get to see the car in person before actually buying.

@ 72camaross... Well, you have a good point there. It would be a fun experience.

I know someone out there needs this car!

bump it up!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com