Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
      Country Flag: United States
      Sweet!

Hello, love your car! I'm doing a '66 Corvette and am installing similar gauges from Auto meter but they where not able to make me a new clock face. Who did yours for you? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tpbriggs View Post
      Hello, love your car! I'm doing a '66 Corvette and am installing similar gauges from Auto meter but they where not able to make me a new clock face. Who did yours for you? Thank you!
      Thanks for kind comments. The Autometer custom gauges are great but they do not do clocks. What I did is have Rogers Corvettes of West Palm Beach customize the existing clock to closely resemble the custom gauges. Turned out ok I'm my opinion. Good luck !!!

Thank you

It came out great. Love the look. Thanks for pointing me to Rogers Corvette

1981 corvette

im considering doing a 1981 corvette with a street shop frame getting all the info I need right now looking to find out more info about the rear floor mods I notice there's a mold for this can I find out more thanks once I start I will post pics

Quote Originally Posted by tugboat View Post
      im considering doing a 1981 corvette with a street shop frame getting all the info I need right now looking to find out more info about the rear floor mods I notice there's a mold for this can I find out more thanks once I start I will post pics
      I'm putting a Street Shop C7 chassis under my '72 now; just cut the back end out to clear the suspension, but we haven't started redoing it yet.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com