Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      Great feedback. Thanks! How did you fasten the brackets to your floor? Stock location?

69 Camaro convertible, 410, M22, 8-pt cage therapy program. SOLD.
      68 camaro - SOLD
      67 Bel Air - New street project with perfect floors, frame and trunk!

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Dorion View Post
      Great feedback. Thanks! How did you fasten the brackets to your floor? Stock location?
      Mine bolt into the stock location. They asked me to measure the bolt holes on center for front to back and side to side. I re-used the stock seat bolts.

Country Flag: Great Britain
      Hi Rick, the first guy at Wedge asked me to do the same, but the second one said leave it they already had the measurements ... true test this week end I will install the seats and brackets with sliders ...
      1966 GTO HELL BEAST PROJECT

How much did the custom seat brackets and pro car seats cost if you don't mind me asking?

Seats were 640 for both

Brackets were 320 pair but I have a set that might work for less

Guys I'm really thinking that these Pro car Rallys will work in my 64 F-85 build. However I have new floors and braces so I have to figure out were to drill the holes for the new seats and how to secure them safe and secure to the floor. I probably could use the bracket as a jig, just have get everything centered. I would like to use a 3-point harness too. Robbie9999 what brand of brackets are you talking about? I like the fact that the Wedge brackets set the seat lower so your looking straight instead of looking down.
      64 F-85 post car Resto-Mod project-my RV when I retire

Quote Originally Posted by therobski View Post
      Guys I'm really thinking that these Pro car Rallys will work in my 64 F-85 build. However I have new floors and braces so I have to figure out were to drill the holes for the new seats and how to secure them safe and secure to the floor. I probably could use the bracket as a jig, just have get everything centered. I would like to use a 3-point harness too. Robbie9999 what brand of brackets are you talking about? I like the fact that the Wedge brackets set the seat lower so your looking straight instead of looking down.
      I saw a thread the other day (maybe on teamcamaro.com?) that said that ProCar was now making brackets to place the Rally's at the stock Camaro seat height. I don't have any more info, but it may be worth a call to them.

I really like the look of those seat, I am just wondering how do you guys like having the map pocket on the back? That is the one thing that is holding me back from getting them.

Paul Krol
      1968 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by paulk68 View Post
      I really like the look of those seat, I am just wondering how do you guys like having the map pocket on the back? That is the one thing that is holding me back from getting them.
      There's a map pocket on the back?

Quote Originally Posted by paulk68 View Post
      I believe the Rally 1000 model has the map pocket, the smoothbacks do not.

wow they came out nice with the 66 insert! more pics please! btw. I also got the procar rally seats for my 79 monte carlo
      Kevin S. (overseas in Germany)
      1963 Chevrolet Impala 2d ht Coupe

www.CruznArt.com
      CRUZN - Automotive Artworks

Quote Originally Posted by mikewoods View Post
      I don't believe the Rally 1000 model has the map pocket, the smoothbacks do not.

Thanks that is great to hear I was under the impression they all had the map pocket on the back awesome!!!

Paul Krol
      1968 Camaro

Ill post some more pics, the seats are great, mine have map pockets. ONLY ISSUE - the bolsters after 3 months getting in and out do get to you a little is all but for 25 pounds each apposed to 68 each big difference

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com