Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States

Motorstate Challenge 2012 registration now open!

Name:  MSCwithLogos2012-wide2.jpg
Views: 1341
Size:  108.5 KB

Pro-Touring represents one of the fastest growing facets of the performance automotive hobby and Motor State Distributing, Lane Automotive and Allstar Performance Products are pleased to announce that they will host the Fourth Annual Motor State Challenge. The event will be held July 13-15 and will once again take place amid the lush orchards and vineyards of Southwestern Michigan, on the shore of beautiful Lake Michigan. Several top manufacturers of Pro-Touring components will also be on hand all three days to answer questions and to showcase their factory test cars. This event is the perfect opportunity to safely test a car's performance on the road course, in the autocross and to show off what the car can really do. A full schedule of activities is already confirmed so plan to be here all weekend.

New This Year - The 2012 Motor State Challenge will see a division of the competition with two model year groupings - 1988 and Earlier and 1989 and Later and a third category "Touring Group" with no year boundaries.

For more information and to register visit the link below

http://www.motorstate.com/msChallenge.htm/

Last edited by Larry Callahan; 05-12-2012 at 06:10 AM.
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

We're signed up with the 66 and the wagon! Can't wait!

Just signed up, but the host hotel said there were no vacancies during that time. I figured Motorstate Dist. would have reserved a block of rooms, but the hotel said no?
      Ron Schwarz

I also would like a room at the host hotel.
      Donny

Support your local hot rod shop!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      Just signed up, but the host hotel said there were no vacancies during that time. I figured Motorstate Dist. would have reserved a block of rooms, but the hotel said no?
      Check again Ron, they did reserve a block of rooms for us and I can tell you thet it is not unusual for the staff there at Surfari Joes to not know what is going on, their communication about things is not so good from my experience.
      May The Horsepower Be With You !!!

I'm in! I have heard a lot about this event and I am excited to participate. I know more people who are trying to attend this event than any others. A sure sign it is one to hit! Looking forward to having fun in MI! Hope to see you there!
      "Speak softly and drive a six speed stick"

-2000 Camaro SS Convt
      -1970 El Camino project

Called the host hotel today and they are booked. I asked about rooms blocked for every name I could think of, but it sounds like the are actually booked now. I'm just wondering where everyone the couldn't get in at the host hotel is staying? I only live about an hour north of South Haven, worse case we'll just drive down each day.

Jason Mitchell
      1969 Camaro @ Dutchboys

Country Flag: Canada
      If anyone is looking I have two days entry that I need to sell - PM me if interested.
      James
      1967 Camaro RS - The OLC
      1984 Camaro GT1
      1989 Camaro 1LE - The BOC

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone from So Cal is heading MotorState? Carl Casanova has purchases a set of tailpipes I had for sale. Just trying to see if we can save on some shipping. If anyone is headed this way and has a little extra room on the return trip please let me or Carl know.

Thanks

Jason Mitchell
      1969 Camaro @ Dutchboys

Carol and I are registered!
      Herb

1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

PHR CHP CHP youtube

We will be there with two cars. Kenny Jr. will be running his Camaro. Looking foward to a great weekend! We also just got a room at Safari. They must have had a cancelation.It will be good to see everyone again!
      Kenny Sr.

Beat it like a rental car!

Hey guys. I just sorted out I'll make it to Motor State with Red Devil and a new car.... Anyone have a extra room at Safari Joes? I have a room booked in South Haven but that is not as much fun.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Stielow View Post
      Hey guys. I just sorted out I'll make it to Motor State with Red Devil and a new car.... Anyone have a extra room at Safari Joes? I have a room booked in South Haven but that is not as much fun.

Mark
      Mark, I have an extra room for Saturday night. Paul was going to take it, but because the Nova won't be done he pulled out. I was just going to cancel it. If you want it let me know. Joe and Paul both have my cell number or just pm me here.

Jason

Jason Mitchell
      1969 Camaro @ Dutchboys

I managed to get a room for thurs,& Fri, at Surfari Joes... If Mark doesn't take it I will. I think you have my number... if not PM me.
      Mike South
      1968 Camaro SS/RS LS1/T56
      Ride Tech Tru Turn, Ride Tech T/Q Coil-overs
      Ride Tech 4-link

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzKillian View Post
      I managed to get a room for thurs,& Fri, at Surfari Joes... If Mark doesn't take it I will. I think you have my number... if not PM me.
      Mike,

Mark ended up taking the room. When I called Surfari Joes they didn't have any openings and I had them call me if they had any cancellations. Might still be worth a try. Did you get your car done? See you there.

Jason Mitchell
      1969 Camaro @ Dutchboys

I'm on their list for cancelations... I might have to find a last minute room somewhere else. Yeah, I got it done enough... LOL They're never really done. I'm looking forward to getting some track time with it.... Good Guys This weekend will be its first autoX.
      Mike South
      1968 Camaro SS/RS LS1/T56
      Ride Tech Tru Turn, Ride Tech T/Q Coil-overs
      Ride Tech 4-link

Wont be joining you guys this year....motor is down on oil pressure. Too bad as I see things have been devided up into pre and post 1988, curious how 1988 was chosen as the cut off but none the less that would put me in with the cars I enjoy the most. Anyway, have fun and I'll be looking forward to 2013. Mike

Name:  2009-05-09_Grattan_1_4697-cropped.jpg
Views: 863
Size:  154.8 KB
      Thanks, Mike
      82 Mustang GT road racer
      PT Garage https://www.pro-touring.com/dto_show...preview&g=1102

Quote Originally Posted by mjschneidy View Post
      Wont be joining you guys this year....motor is down on oil pressure. Too bad as I see things have been devided up into pre and post 1988, curious how 1988 was chosen as the cut off but none the less that would put me in with the cars I enjoy the most. Anyway, have fun and I'll be looking forward to 2013. Mike
      That's a shame, I would have loved to see the Mustang in person!

The Olds is already there. Looking forward to the weekend. On a side note, for all you Chevy guys and gals, I'm covering the event for Super Chevy this year.

Any suggestions where I can park a trailer before the cruise? Is Safari Joe's ok with stashing it there?
      Todd Longfellow

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com