Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

68 Camaro turn signal issue?

The issue is: I dont have any! The previous owner filled in the side marker lights for a cleaner look. I need to atleast have front and rears working. The wiring harness underneath has been butchered as well. Does anybody have any pics on what the wiring under the dash should look light for the turn signals? I know there should be a larger round relay or fuse from the factory but I dont even see that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Erik

The side markers on the first gens don't blink, so the fact that he filled them in shouldn't have any effect on your turn signals. If your wiring is "stock", you should have 2 flasher units (cans). The one that controls your left/right signals should be in the upper left corner of your fuse block. There is also another one mounted under the dash (uses a clip to hold it) that powers the emergency flashers. I can dig up pictures if needed, just let me know.

68 Camaro turn signal issue?

Thanks to some great guys on the Powertour, we got it fixed right before we took off. Just needed the fuse in the fuse panel. We did notice too, that when I hit my brakes my front driving lights come on as well.

Thanks, Erik

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com